The Stagedoor

I'm sitting in a hospital and I need some cheering up so I'm posting this chapter a day early so i could read your comments because those always make me smile :) so here's the next chapter a day early! Love you guys 💖 please please please leave lots of comments throughout the story, I really need the cheering up!

Sky POV:

"JOSH COME ON!" I said.

"I'm coming!" Josh said as he ran out of his hotel room.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Sorry I've been stressing out over Jordyn. I saw her crying a couple days ago and I just want to know she's ok." Josh said.

"She's ok." I said.

"How do you know?" Josh asked.

"Because I think she finally made up her mind." I said.

"Who did she pick?" Josh asked.

"You're gonna have to wait for her to tell you." I said.

"Dude come on, just tell me." Josh said.

"Fine. She's picking-"

Melina POV:

I ran down the hall to the stagedoor and burst out.

"Hi Chris!" I smiled.

"Hello Melina! I was told I'm in charge of you at the stagedoor today!" Chris smiled. Chris was our stagedoor security man.

"Yep! Ben and Jordyn have to do some stuff so they aren't stagedooring." I explained.

"Well I'll keep you safe." He smiled.

"Thanks Chris!" I smiled. I jumped down the steps and went to the first fan.

"Hi!" I smiled as I signed their playbill with my sharpie.

"Hi! You are so talented! You're song was amazing!" The girl smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"I've seen Les Mis so many times and you are definitely the best young cosette I have ever seen." The girl said.

"Oh my gosh! That is so sweet! Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"Can I get a picture with you?" The girl asked.

"Of course!" I smiled. She knelt down and I smiled.

"Aren't you staying with Ben and Jordyn?" She asked.

"Yeah! They are taking care of me on tour." I said.

"Are they good parents?" She asked.

"The best! I've even picked up a couple curse words." I laughed. "They are the best though." I laughed and moved into the next person.

"Hi! Did you enjoy the show?" I asked.

"Yes! You were amazing! How are you so talented?" The girl asked.

"Aw thank you!" I laughed.

"We made you this." The girl said handing me a drawing of me as young cosette.

"OH MY GOSH! THIS IS AMAZING!" I smiled and grabbed her in a hug. "This is so cool! I am so hanging this in my dressing room!" I laughed.

"And this is for the other young cosette, Avery." The girl said handing me another picture.

"Oh my gosh! I don't think she's coming out today because she's doing homework but I will give it to her! Thank you so much! These are so amazing." I smiled.