And her name is....

Sky POV:

"This really sucks." I said leaning up against the bus.

"I know, but I have to finish college." Lollie said leaning up against me.

"And I have to go on the tour." I said.

"And we both agree long distance just won't work." She said.

"But, just 3 months." I said.

"3 months till I'm done with school and we can be together." Lollie smiled. I kissed her forehead and grabbed her in a hug.

"SKY LETS GO! WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Josh screamed from the bus.

"Coming!" I replied. "See you in 3 months." I said.

"See you in 3 months." She smiled. She backed up and I got onto the bus and sat next to Josh. I looked out the window and waved goodbye to Lollie.

"It's ok bud." Josh said.

"I wish Jordyn was here, she always knows how to cheer me up." I said.

"She's been gone 3 days now, do you know when she's coming back?" Josh asked.

"'No, but I talked to her this morning and she was going to take Melina to see Matilda today." I said. "How's Ben?" I asked. Josh turned and I saw Ben sitting in the back of the bus alone with his headphones in. I stood up and went and sat down next to him.

"Hey sky." Ben said pulling his headphones out.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked.

"Been better." Ben said.

"Wanna talk?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know what to say." Ben said.

"Mind if I ask questions?" I asked

"Go ahead." Ben said.

"Who's the girl?" I asked.

"Her name is Kayla." Ben said.

"When did you meet her?" I asked.

"Well we go to Vegas Monday and got drunk, and then I met her Tuesday. We never officially dated we just hung out and....kissed." Ben said.

"Why did you keep hanging out with her?" I asked.

"I don't know. We hung out the first day and she was so sweet and asked to meet me again the next day and I agreed. I just wasn't thinking." Ben said.

"Did you tell Jordyn that?" I asked.

"No, I kind of yelled at her." Ben said. "Can we just move on from this? There's nothing I can do until Jordyn comes back on tour."

"Ok, don't sweat it." I said. I'm pretty pissed at him for doing this to Jordyn but he's my friend. I can't be mean to him.

Jordyn POV:

"I remember 6th grade when we did Into The Woods and your pants ripped on stage!" I laughed.

"THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP?" Jake laughed.

"It's ok, everybody has stage mishaps." Lizzie laughed.

"One time when I was Matilda I fell off the bed." Melina laughed.

"But the whole audience didn't see your underwear!" Jake laughed.

"BUT MINE WAS A PROFESSIONAL SHOW!" Melina protested.

"Ok you win, you win." Jake said.

"One time during Newsies I was in for Katherine and I tripped over my skirt and fell on my face." I laughed.