Melinas Secret

Don't forget to comment throughout guys! Thanks! Enjoy this chapter! Updates are going to be coming on Thursdays and Monday's from now on! Love you guys! XOXO CLARA

Sky POV:

"Where are we going?" Melina asked as I pulled her behind me.

"Just try and keep up!" I said.

"Is this because Mackenzie called Jordyn that word that you said I'm not allowed to say?" Melina asked.

"Yep." I said and kept walking. I walked into the apartment building and up to the 4th floor and knocked on apartment 421.

"Where are we?" Melina asked. Just then Mackenzie opened the door. Thinking about it, this is like the first time I've seen her face not pressed against Ben's. Funny.

"Hey sky, what's up?" Mackenzie asked.

"Save it. I know what you said about Jordyn." I said.

"What did I say about Jordyn?" She asked.

"You called her a slut." Melina said. "Sorry, I'm not supposed to say that word." She said to me.

"Brat, thanks for snitching." Mackenzie said.

"Hey, leave her alone." I said.

"I hate children." Mackenzie whined.

"Listen here missy, Ben may not be able to see through you, but I can. And I know you are a no good lying meanie!" Melina said with her face right in front of Mackenzies.

"Oh, I'm so scared of a 7 year old." Mackenzie said.

"I'm 10!" Melina said and stomped on Mackenzies foot.

"Bitch!" Mackenzie screamed grabbing her foot.

"Hey, she's 10!" I said.

"Does it look like I care?" Mackenzie asked. Don't punch her, you can't hit a girl. Dont punch her....don't punch her.

"Listen, I don't want to ever hear about you messing with Jordyn again got it?" I asked.

"Jordyn can kiss my ass." Mackenzie said.

"And you can kiss my fist WHICH IS GONNA BE IN YOURE FACE!" Melina said and started to run towards Mackenzie but I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back.

"Listen, the only reason I'm dating Ben is because he's a good kisser and gives into whatever I want." Mackenzie said.

"Why would you do that to Ben? He thinks you really care about him." I said.

"Well he's an idiot." Mackenzie said.

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT BEN!" Melina screamed her face red.

"What does it matter? He doesn't even care about you anyways sweetie." Mackenzie smirked. "Why do you think he chose me over you? Your just a stupid 10 year old that he could care less about." I felt Melinas body go limp and her face was expressionless.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is you. Don't try and get in the way of me and Ben or there will be hell to pay." Mackenzie said and closed the door.

"Melina that's not true." I said turning her around to face me.

"I want to go back to the hotel." Melina said with tears in her eyes.

"Come on sweet girl." I said picking her up and heading out. Mackenzie has not heard the last from me.

Jordyn POV: