Cheers

Jordyn POV:

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"What?" Ben asked.

"You cheated on me, you broke my heart. I never thought this would happen. And then I started dating Jake and it felt right. But now being back here and seeing you again my mind just can't decide! And damn it you are so easy to fall for." I said. "And then, when you called me a slut my heart shattered Ben. I never expected that from you. And then you started acting like a total ass. But then you turn around and call me 'your girl' and confuse the hell out of me! Do you like me or not?" I asked.

"Jordyn I-" Ben started.

"I don't want to hear excuses Ben, do you like me or no?" I asked. He looked down at his hands in silence.

"That's what I thought." I said and stood up. Melina was standing in the doorway looking confused.

"But you both like each other! Just admit it!" Melina said. Me and Ben looked at each other and I turned and left. I pulled out my phone and called Sky.

"Hey, meet me in the lobby." I said and hung up. I ran down the stairs and sure enough , sky was there waiting. "I can always count on you." I said running and grabbing him in a hug.

"You ok?" Sky asked.

"Is no an option?" I asked.

"Let's go somewhere else." Sky said and we walked down to the park. "Ok what's wrong?" Sky asked as we sat down on the bench.

"I have no fucking idea." I said. "My mind is like that scrambled egg I ate for breakfast." I laughed.

"What's this about?" Sky asked.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Do I like you?" Sky said.

"Yeah, like not just as a friend. As more." I said.

"Jordyn you have a boyfriend." sky said.

"Can you please just answer the question? Is Melina right, do you like me?" I asked.

"That girl is trouble alright. Did she tell you the eye story?" Sky asked.

"Yep. So it's true, you do like me." I said.

"Honest time?" Sky asked.

"Please." I said.

"Jordyn I've liked you since I first met you. I've probably told you a thousand times I had moved on but truth is, I haven't. And I don't think I ever can." Sky said.

"Sky, I think I like you too." I said.

"No, Jordyn you can't. You are dating Jake right now and Ben is my best friend and I'm not doing that to him." Sky said. "Jordyn he still likes you."

"Ok well I like 3 guys and they all like me back. Jake was my middle school and high school crush that I dreamed of dating. But now that I'm dating him, it's not what I thought it would be. And Ben I've dated on and off again since we were 17 but he cheated on me and I don't know how I can forgive him for that. And then there's you. Damn you. You've never turned your back on me once since we were 17. You've literally always been there for me through everything and I know I can always rely on you." I said.

"What's your heart telling you to do?" Sky asked.

"To go jump off a building." I laughed.

"Ok well let's make that plan B." Sky laughed.

"Sky I really don't know what to do." I said.

"Do you want my honest opinion?" Sky asked.

"Always." I said. I looked into his eyes as he spoke slowly and clearly. I grabbed him in a hug as tight as I could. "Thank you, I love you." I whispered.

Ben POV:

"I fucked up." I said pacing around the room.

"Oh yeah, you fucked up big time." Melina said.

"Hey, I can say that word. You can't." I said.

"I hope you realize all the bad words you teach me. One day when I'm older you might regret that." Melina smirked.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"You're asking a 10 year old?" Melina said.

"Yes because you seem to know everything." I said.

"What did Jordyn ask you?" Melina asked.

"If I liked her." I said.

"And do you?" Melina asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Then why didn't you tell her that?" Melina asked.

"I don't know." I said sitting down.

"Well you should have." Melina said sitting next to me.

"But she's dating Jake." I said.

"But she likes you." Melina said. "WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE MAKING THIS SO DIFFICULT?" She jumped up and walked over to the fridge. She came back carrying a juice box and a beer.

"Thanks Melina." I laughed reaching for the beer.

"Hey, that's for me! You get the juice box!" She said.

"Yeah nice try." I said grabbing the beer. "Melina, what's your dream role on Broadway?" I asked.

"Well it was young cosette, but now I want to be Winnie Foster in Tuck!" She smiled.

"Oh you would love that! Sarah had so much fun playing her." I laughed.

"You know I saw you in tuck!" Melina smiled.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I LOVED IT!" She laughed. "But I also want to be on tv and in movies! I wanna be a pop singer!" She smiled. "I don't know which one though."

"Broadway to pop singer....sounds legit." I laughed.

"It would be so cool to be a pop singer! Everybody would know me! Here the only people who know me are you guys." Melina said.

"No, most people know you because of Jordyn being Americas Sweetheart. That's why the paparazzi always follows you." I said.

"No they follow me because I'm adorable." She smiled.

"You're something all right." I laughed. "Love you Princess." I said kissing her head.

"Love you too Ben." She smiled.

"Cheers, to the future being undecided." I said holding up my beer.

"Cheers." Melina laughed as she tapped her juice box against my beer. "Ben will you ever yell at Jordyn like you did that time?" Melina asked.

"Never, I could never hurt her like that again." I said.