Sneaking Out

Jordyn POV:

"Why did you drag me in here?" I asked.

"You know why." Sky said.

"Sky please, let me out." I said reaching for the handle to the door.

"You are not leaving this closet until you tell me what's wrong." Sky said standing in front of the door.

"Nothing is wrong." I protested crossing my arms.

"Normal Jordyn would be out on the dance floor dancing the night away with a glass of wine in her hand." Sky said. "But all you've done is sit in a chair on your phone. You haven't even had one glass of wine."

"Just not in a dancing mood. And besides I did dance with the groom." I said.

"One dance with Jeff isn't enough. What is wrong?" Sky asked. I pushed my curls behind my ears. He's relentless.

"Nothing! Can we just go back to Jeffs wedding?" I said.

"You know you don't have to pick between me and Ben right?" Sky asked.

"Sky please." I said.

"What do you want?" Sky asked.

"TO GET OUT OF THIS BEDROOM!" I screamed.

"Jordyn what is you're heart saying?" Sky asked.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.

"JORDYN!" Sky screamed back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" I shouted.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH." Sky screamed.

"I LOVE BEN." I blurted out, not even realizing what I just said. "I....I love Ben." I said. Oh my gosh, I love Ben! I LOVE BEN!! Holy shit I love Ben. Fuck. My mind jumped from excitement to fear. I sat down on the bed in shock.

"I KNEW IT!" Sky smiled.

"Sky you can not tell him." I said.

"Why not? He loves you back." Sky said.

"It's....complicated." I said.

"No it's not Jordyn. You love him and he loves you. It doesn't get more simple than that." Sky said. I looked at Sky, all done up in his tux. Ugh I hate him for making me realize this. "Jordyn." Sky said sitting down next to me. "Go to him. You will regret this if you don't."

"I wouldn't even know what to say." I said.

"Let your heart take control." Sky said grabbing my hands.

"I fucking hate you." I laughed.

"I know." He smiled. I kissed his cheek and stood up to leave. Right when my hand was on the door I froze.

"Hey Sky?" I said quietly.

"Yeah?" I heard him respond. I turned around so I could face him.

"Thanks. I couldn't ask for a better best friend." I smiled.

"Go get him." Sky smiled. I turned and ran back out to the reception. The ballroom was filled with tons of people. Damn Jeff is popular. There were people on the dance floor and others sitting at the tables. I saw Jeff going crazy on the dance floor. Oh yeah he's super drunk. I searched and scanned for Ben, where could he be? Finally I found him sitting alone at a table in the back corner. What do I do? Before I could even think my feet started to walk towards Ben. What's happening? All of the sudden I was standing right in front of Ben.

"Oh hey J!" Ben smiled standing and up. Let your heart take control. I grabbed Ben's shoulders and pressed my lips on his. What am I doing? He put his hands on my hips, still don't know what's happening? I pulled back and smiled as he smiled back at me.

"Ben, I love you." I said pressing my forehead against his. His smile grew on his face and he pulled me into another kiss. He pulled my close to him, my body pressed against his. Everything seemed right in the world.

•Present Day•

I pushed the blankets off my body and slowly sat up from the bed. I looked next to me and Ben was asleep and I couldn't risk waking him up. I quietly put my feet on the cold floor and started to walk to the door. I placed my hand on the door when Ben turned over in the bed. I froze dead in my tracks. Please don't be awake, please don't be awake. I heard the sound of him snoring, assuring me he was asleep. I turned the knob to the bedroom door and slipped out. Phew I'm in the clear.

"Wow we got a bad ass over here sneaking out of her room." I heard a voice say. I jumped and turned around to see Sky sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed.

"Jordyn, we are all here." Sky laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said remembering. "So why aren't you asleep?"

"I don't know. Why aren't you asleep?" Sky asked.

"All I've done is sleep. Ben has been suffocating me. He won't let me do anything on my own. Gosh it's been 2 weeks since the incident. I'm all better now. I see my therapist like I'm supposed to 3 times a week, I eat every meal, what more does he want from me?" I asked opening the fridge and pulling out a slice of cold cheese pizza.

"He wants to keep you safe." Sky said.

"Can't he do that without breathing down my neck every minute?" I asked shoving pizza in my mouth and sitting next to sky

"Jordyn he loves you so much and this hurts him to see you hurt." Sky said. He grabbed the pizza out of my hand and took a bite.

"Hey this is my pizza." I said grabbing it back.

"Sucks." Sky said while chewing the pizza.

"I just- I want this all to be over. Now there's a court case coming up and that's gonna be hell. And all this while filming a show and the whole world watching along." I said.

"Everybody wants Americas Sweetheart to be ok. Have you seen your Twitter feed lately?" Sky asked.

"No, I think Parker took my phone. He's just as bad as Ben." I laughed.

"The hashtag We Love You Jordyn was trending worldwide today. And yesterday Support For Jordyn was trending. The whole world is on your side." Sky reassured me.

"Then can they testify instead of me?" I laughed. "It's just, it's one thing to go through all of this. It's another thing to go through it while having people watch your every move and paparazzi following me everywhere."

"Which is why Ben wants to protect you." Sky said. Damn it why is this boy always right.

"Can we just watch a movie and relax?" I asked.

"Of course." Sky smiled. He grabbed the remote and I laid down, resting my head on his shoulder. Theres just so much pressure to be perfect, but i'm not. Nobody is perfect. I just feel like I'm gonna.....break.