Headlines

Jordyn POV:

"THIS IS A NIGHMARE!" I said throwing a magazine down on the table and throwing myself onto the couch. Parker picked up the magazine and started to read the front page.

"Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook. Everything you need to know about Hollywoods newest couple." Parker laughed.

"Hey Jordyn, you are FRONT PAGE NEWS! ABOVE THE FOLD!" Maura laughed. I picked up a pillow and chucked it at her as hard as I could.

"The two first started dating when they were in the national tour of Newsies together. After Ben left the tour the couple broke up. Now, it is unknown when they got back together but it was announced they were dating at the red carpet of her movie premiere. Jordyn and Ben are the same age and sources say their love has never been stronger." Parker continued to read.

"YEAH WHAT SOURCES SAID THAT?" I screamed sitting up. Mauras eyes widened and she turned to run to her bedroom. "FREEZE!" I screamed pointing at her. She stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to face me.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I was walking down the street and somebody came up to me and asked if I was your friend and I thought it was so cool somebody was talking to me and they asked about you two so I wanted to play along and so I said 'oh yeah their love is definitely stronger than it used to be.' AND I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A REPORTER" Maura explained talking very fast.

"MAURA!" Me and Parker screamed at the same time.

"IM SORRY!" Maura said. There was a knock on the door.

"Maura get the door." I said laying back down. She opened the door and Sky, Ben, and Josh were in the doorway.

"Hey Jor did you see this? WE'RE FRONT PAGE-" Ben started but I cut him off.

"Maura already made the joke." I said.

"Somebody's grumpy." Josh said.

"I'm on every single magazine cover with headlines that are lies. And SOMEBODY doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut." I glared at Maura.

"IM SORRY!" She said.

"Well all of them call me hot so I'm ok with this." Ben smiled. "Listen to this one 'with his dreamy eyes and charming smile, who wouldn't want to date Ben Cook.' Here that? I've got a charming smile." He smiled proudly.

"Ben! This isn't good! We aren't dating." I protested.

"Well you and I know that, everybody in this room knows that." Ben said.

"YEAH AND THE REST OF THE WORD THINKS WE ARE HOLLYWOODS IT COUPLE!" I screamed.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." I said. My phone rang and it was the director of me and Parkers new tv show.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey Jordyn! It's Patrick! So listen I saw the magazines this morning-" He started.

"Patrick I can explain!" I said.

"Explain what? This is great publicity for the show! Now this Ben Cook kid, he was in Newsies with your right?" Patrick asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I want him on the show." Patrick said.

"WAIT WHAT?!?" I said.

"I want him on the show. I want him to be your characters love interest." Patrick said.

"I don't think that's a good idea. What if we broke up or something?" I said.

"Well don't. Can you pass the message on to him?" Patrick asked.