Bens Mistakes

Ben POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where the hell am I? I've never seen this place before! Ow why is my head pounding. And why can't I remember anything that happened last night? The last thing I remember is that old guy at the bar talking to me. Oh shit. How many drinks did I have? The door opened and Jordyn was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. Wow she looks pissed.

"Jordyn what are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is my apartment, you are in my bed." Jordyn said. 

"Wait what? What happened last night?" I asked.

"You got hammered and called me." She said. She walked over and pulled the curtains up.

"Ow!" I said shielding my face from the light.

"I came to the bar, picked you up, you couldn't get my name right, and then you tried to get me to take my shirt off and lie with you after telling me countless times that you loved me." Jordyn said.

"Jordyn I-" I started but she cut me off.

"Ben, go home." Jordyn said.

"Jordyn please." I said.

"You aren't who I fell in love with back when we were 17. Go home, I don't want to see you again." Jordyn said and turned and left. I really screwed up. I slowly stood up and went to the living room. Maura was sitting at the kitchen counter.

"I made you some coffee. Hope it helps. I would get out of here though. Jordyns pissed." Maura said.

"Long time no see Maura. You and sky still together?" I asked.

"Nope, broke that off a while ago. Listen as much as I would love to continue this conversation Jordyn will be coming out of my bedroom any minute and I suggest you be gone by then." Maura said.

"I really messed up didn't I? I don't see her for 2 years and now this is how she sees me. This isn't me, I don't know what came over me last night." I tried to explain.

"You just need to show Jordyn the real you. And I'm 90% sure hammered Ben isn't the real you." Maura said.

"Yeah that's my first time getting that drunk." I said. My head felt like somebody was dropping a weight on it. "And I don't think I ever want to get this drunk again." I said.

"Listen Ben, I know somewhere inside of Jordyn she still loves you too, you just have to win her back. And being an idiot like you were last night isn't going to win her back. She hasn't changed Ben, whatever you did that used to win her over will still work. Now I have to kick you out before Jordyn kicks both of our asses." Maura laughed.

"Still a tough girl?" I asked.

"She's a fighter. She just wants somebody that won't make her fight." Maura said. I thanked her for the coffee and headed out to the New York streets. I didn't realize I lived so close to Jordyn. The talking and car horns seemed louder than they usual, and did not help with my pounding headache. I caught a cab and headed back to my apartment. I knocked on the door and Josh answered.

"There's our little drunk boy!" Josh laughed.

"I'm not drunk anymore. I just have a major hangover." I said flopping down on the couch. "Can I have some aspirin?"

"Not until you answer some questions." Josh said. "Where were you?"

"Jordyns apartment. Apparently I called her when I was drunk." I said, my face still in the couch. "I HATE ALCOHOL."

"I'm offended you called Jordyn and not me." Josh said.

"Aspirin, please." I said.

"Did you do anything stupid?" Josh asked.

"Of course I did. I'm me. I apparently tried to get her to take her top off." I said.

"Oh snap. Drunk Ben sounds fun, when do I get to meet him?" Josh laughed.

"Never. I will never get drunk again." I said. That's probably a lie. Josh tossed me the aspirin bottle and I dry swallowed 2 pills.

"So I didn't know Jordyn lives in the city." Josh said.

"Neither did I. And it's not far from here." I said. I heard the door open a second later.

"Josh where you going?" I asked.

"Uh grocery shopping. Be back soon." He said and then I heard the door closed. Ok, I'm taking a nap. I'll deal with this when the room isn't spinning.

Josh POV:

Ok here's the deal. When Ben and Jordyn broke up I felt like I had to pick sides. They completely cut each other off and I was living with Ben so it would be weird to go hang out with Jordyn. I hated it, Jordyn is like a sister to me and I've hated not seeing here these past 3 years. But now I know she lives near us and I can finally see her again. I ran down to her apartment and frantically knocked on the door. Jordyn opened the door and smiled.

"I had a feeling it was you. Nobody else bangs on my door that many times." She laughed. "JOSH!" She smiled grabbing me in a hug.

"Jor! I've missed you!" I said.

"I've missed you too. My little Joshie B." She laughed.

"Hold up. I smell bacon." I said pushing past her into her apartment.

"Josh you are still the same 19 year old I met on tour." Jordyn laughed.

"Except for the fact that I'm 23 now." I laughed shoving bacon in my face. "Did you make bacon because you knew I was coming over?" I asked.

"Nope. I made it because of something you said awhile ago. 'People hurt and betray you. Bacon is always there for you.'" Jordyn started but I cut her off to finish.

"Bacon wont hurt you." I smiled.

"I missed your bacon loving face." Jordyn said putting her hands on my cheeks.

"So word on the street is I missed drunk Ben." I said.

"Oh yeah. Drunk idiotic Ben. He can't get names right when he's drunk. He called me Joryln, Jeremy, and Jamie. And he called Maura, Laura." Jordyn laughed.

"Wait, crazy fangirl Maura?" I said.

"She's not crazy! She's my best friend. I think she's in her room still, come say hi!" Jordyn said. I set down the plate of bacon and followed Jordyn to Maura's room. She opened the door to reveal Maura and Parker making out on Mauaras bed. They jumped back off of each other, both of their faces red. Jordyn slammed the door shut, her eyes widened. "Let's pretend we didn't see any of that." Jordyn said.

"I'm guessing that was new information to you." I said.

"Ok this past 24 hours has been too much. I need an escape." Jordyn said. She grabbed her coat and hat and put them on and headed out the door. She stopped halfway out the door and turned around.

"You coming?" She asked.

"Oh sorry didn't know that was an invitation for me to follow." I said. I grabbed the plate of bacon and followed Jordyn out. Where are we going?