Auditions

Ben POV:

I walked up the stairs and knocked on Jordyns apartment door. When the door opened Parker was standing there in only underwear.

"Dude put some clothes on." I laughed walking into the apartment.

"Jor dumped her smoothie on me so all my clothes are in the wash." Parker said closing the door behind me.

"Why did she dump a smoothie on you? Did you call her little again?" I laughed.

"No she just kinda freaked on me. I asked if she wanted a smoothie, she said yes, I gave it to her and asked her if she wanted to talk and she just snapped and threw it on me." Parker said.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"In her room. You can go see her." Parker said.

"Thanks." I said and went and opened her door. The room was pitch black except for the light shown in from the door. "Jor?" I asked. I saw her sitting on her bed. "You ok?" I asked.

"They cancelled the show." Jordyn said quietly.

"I know. But in good news Robbie is in jail, you won the court case!" I smiled.

"I know and I'm happy about that. But that show was my life, now what am I going to do?" Jordyn asked. I flicked on the light and my phone started to ring. It was a FaceTime call from Chaz. Perfect! Chaz can always get through to her.

"Hey Chaz!" I smiled when I answered. "Hey, wanna talk to Jordyn?" I said and threw the phone at Jordyn.

"OW!" Jordyn screamed as the phone hit her arm. I'll let them have their privacy. I slipped out of the room and Parker was siting on the couch still in his underwear next to sky who somehow got here. Oh look, he's in his underwear too.

"Anybody around here heard of pants?" I laughed sitting down in between them.

"Some lady on the subway spilled her coffee on my pants." Sky said.

"How's Jor?" Parker asked.

"She's face timing with Chaz right now, maybe he can get through to her." Ben said.

"She's been recovering well these past couple of months from...the incident." Parker said.

"I can't believe it's been 9 months. And I also can't believe they cancelled the show after 1 season." Sky said.

"I know, Jordyns really devastated about it." Parker said.

"You know, I saw a casting call for Hamilton earlier today. I was thinking of auditioning, I could drag Jordyn along with me." I suggested.

"She just finished filming her second movie, that would be perfect!" Parker said.

"Ben here's your phone." Jordyn said coming out of her bedroom.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Chaz always knows how to cheer me up." Jordyn smiled sitting in the chair across from the couch.

"Wel I bet I can help too. Hamilton is holding auditions tomorrow and you and I are going." I smiled.

"WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? IVE BEEN DYING TO BE IN HAMILTON!" Jordyn screamed.

"So it that a yes?" I smiled.

"DUH!" Jordyn said.

"Be ready tomorrow at 10, and maybe these two goons will have pants on by then." I laughed. So ready to audition for Hamilton, I hope we both get in...she will be crushed if she doesn't. She really needs this. She's still recovering from, well everything.

Jordyn POV:

"I'm terrified." I said squeezing bens hand.

"Jor, it's just another audition, you've been on like a thousand of them." Ben replied.

"Yes but this is for Hamilton." I said.

"Ok let's go over your resume for a second. You starred in 2 movies, had your own tv show-" Ben started but I cut him off.

"A tv show that failed." I said.

"Besides the point! Jor you got this." Ben smiled and grabbed me in a hug. "Now let's do this thing." We walked into the audition room and it was filled with people. Holy shit.

"This is a lot of people." I whispered to Ben.

"Well it is Hamilton." Ben replied. After a couple hours the audition was over and we headed back to bens apartment.

"That was terrifying." I laughed.

"Jordyn don't stress about it! I'm serious!" Ben reassured me.

"What if I dont get in?" I asked worrying.

"Jordyn, stop. And besides we will hear really soon because they are seeking immediate replacements." Ben said. Right then my phone rang.

"You don't think..." I said.

"ANSWER IT!" Ben said.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello is this Jordyn Lively?" A voice asked.

"Yes! Hi!" I replied.

"Are you able to come back right now for a callback for Hamilton?" The voice asked.

"Yeah I can be there in 20 minutes!" I replied and then said goodbye and hung up. As soon as I hung up I looked up at Ben and screamed.

"What did they say!" Ben asked.

"They-" I started but was cut off by bens phone ringing.

"Hello?....Yes!...Yeah I can be there shortly!....Thank you so much!" Ben said and hung up.

"DID WE SERIOUSLY JUST GET A CALLBACK?" I screamed.

"YES!" Ben screamed back. Let's do this.