Chapter 13

Bella P.O.V

Yesterday during breakfast with Edward and his sister, Diana gave a good view of what Edward is with his family. Or at least with his sister. Edward seems to be very affectionate toward his sister. She liked to tell me about the time he bought her the piano and how happy she is that he taught her how to play.

Edward showed a lot of love toward his sister who is very young. Barely eighteen, which makes me wonder how young was she when Jacob Black was trying to seduce her. I decided not to ask about it.

Diana is a really sweet girl, both Alice and I really liked her and even agreed to spend today together while Edward was at the base. She said she came here to visit him because she hasn't seen him for months and being with their mother was really boring.

Edward made sure to ask me to take good care of his sister since she's knowing for being really hype from time to time. I really think of the possibility of her and Alice being related in some way.

I open the door to find her waiting with a smile.

"Hello, Diana. Come in, I'm just waiting on Alice to finish getting ready," I said.

"Thank you," she said as she entered the room. "Oh, by the way, there was something my brother told me to tell you. He said he was going to pick you up at five because the base closed at six."

I frown. "Picking me up for what?"

Diana smiled. "It's a surprise!" She skipped her way to the kitchen, where Rosalie and Angela greeted her. They've grown to like her very much.

After Alice was finished getting ready, the three of us headed to the center where all the stores were all the stores were located at. Unfortunately, Rosalie and Angela couldn't come with us since it was their shift at the hospital. Tomorrow we will all have the day off and we probably make some plans with Diana.

We watch in one of the many clothing stores at the center. I'm surprised by how both Diana and Alice get so excited about all the clothing. I watch them as they pick out what they want to try and decide to wear until they decided to make me an object for modeling their clothes.

"Oh, no, no, please. I do not look half as good in that clothes as you do," I told them, giving them back the clothes they offered me.

"Bella, you have to try them on!" Alice insisted. She took a white dress, it was very beautiful and it had lace designs. "At least this one, please."

I sigh, looking at the dress she's offering me. I could just try it on only to shut her up. I grab the dress and walk to the dressing room. The dress fits me perfectly and the design is lovely. The dress does down to my knees, it waves from my waist down and the sleeves go down to my elbows. With my hair down, it looks very pretty. I admit, I love it.

"Can we see?" Diana asked from the other side of the door.

I open the door and shyly step out into their view.

"You look so beautiful!" Diana gushed, clapping her hands. "You have to wear it tonight."

"I don't even know where I am going tonight," I protest, running my hands down the dress.

"I do," she replied with a smirk. "You'll love it and you look very beautiful. My brother will love it."

Alice nodded in agreement. "Trust me, Bella. Edward will love that dress."

I bit my lip and look at myself in the mirror again. It is a very beautiful dress and it does look good on me, I admit but would Edward like it? What are we doing tonight? Is it a date?