Chapter 18 - Day 6

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I looked around my bedroom for Brandon. Of course he would leave. I walked out of my room to run up to a jumpy Alicia.

"You did it didn't you?" She asked happily.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I saw Brandon sneaking out of your room this morning." She smirked.

"So." I said wanting her to continue.

"So, did you mate with your mate?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No I didn't Alicia, though I was tempted, I didn't have sex with him....... yet." I said.

"Yet. So you plan to?"

"Don't you have to go see Aaron?" I asked ignoring the question.

"He and Brandon both left this morning."

"Where did they go?"

"To go talk to Anthony." My eyes widened.

"Please, tell me you're joking." She shook her head. I face palmed.

"So..."

"What?" I lifted my head.

"Why was Brandon in your room?" She asked. I dragged her into my room and sat her down. I locked the door and sat on my bed.

"It all started last night. After I saw Anthony and put him in one of our cells, I started to feel bad for being a bitch to Brandon. I was going to go apologize but, I had ran into him in the hall. One thing lead to another and we ended up on my bed with the door locked. My shirt came off and so did his but, I quickly stopped it. I told him we needed to work some things out first before I let anything happen. So, last night we stayed up talking about everything." I smiled at the memory. "Soon, we both fell asleep." I shrugged.

"That's it?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, that's it."

"So, are you two together?"

"I guess so." I smiled. She squealed.

"Double date!" She yelled. I laughed. Then Brandon and Aaron came in. Brandon looked at me then Alicia.

"Gossip girls." Aaron mumbled. I laughed and Alicia glared at him. She stood up and grabbed his hand and dragged him away. I smiled. I looked at Brandon and my smile grew. I stood up and ran into his arms. He laughed.

"Someone missed me."

"Shut up. Why did you go talk to Anthony without me?" I asked pouting.

"Because you're my Luna and that's my job." He replied.

"But I am also my pack's Alpha." I pointed out.

"You're not a full Alpha yet baby." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Same difference." He laughed at me.

"Right." he said. I pulled back slightly and reached up to kiss him. I felt the small sparks. I pulled back and blushed. I stared into his eyes. My phone started to ring. I backed away to answer.

"Hello." It was my dad. I nodded to my dad's words. I listened closely until Brandon came up behind me kissing my neck softly. I tried to ignore him and focus on my dad's words but it was extremely hard. "Stop Brandon." I said through gritted teeth.

"What?" My dad said.

"Huh?"

"You said 'stop Brandon.' Is Brandon in your room with you?" I could hear the smirk on his face.

"No dad. I said.......uh........ mop sanding." I answered. I face palmed.

'That didn't even make sense.' My wolf said. I ignored her.

"Okay. Well, like I said before your mother and I will be home in about four hours." He said.

"Okay dad. I will see you then. Love you." I said. I hung up and turned around. I smacked Brandon in the chest. "That was not cool." I said. He laughed and pulled me in close.

"But it was fun to see you squirm." He answered. I pushed him away and brushed past him walking downstairs, he followed me. "Come on Christie, you're not really mad at me." I ignored him. "Baby, I'm sorry just talk to me." I couldn't hide the smile on my face as I laughed out closing my eyes. I felt him grab me by my waist and playfully nibbled at my earlobe. I continued to laugh harder, I could feel him lead me downstairs. All of a sudden, he stopped nibbling on my ear and let me go. I opened my eyes and saw his whole entire pack in my living room, watching us. I smiled innocently. Ashley was fuming. I wanted to laugh at her reaction.