Chapter 3 - The Meeting

At the meeting, I sit next to my father and his Beta. I listen to all of the Alpha's discuss the upcoming battle with the Blood Thirst Pack, the most ruthless pack out there. I was willing to go to these meetings because, according to my father, I was our packs future Alpha. It's not really a surprise to me, I wouldn't have been the first female Alpha. I needed to see how other Alpha's think, how they see things. I rise out of my seat.

"Where are you going?" My father asks me.

"To the bathroom." He nods then I go on my way. After I've finished my business in the bathroom, I walk out, only to bump into somebody. I look up to see Brandon.

"We have to stop meeting like this." He laughs.

"I'm starting to think you're following me." I laugh.

"Believe me if I were following you, you would be the first to know." I smile, walking away, only to be grabbed by the waist and pulled back into his hard chest. "Where are you going?" He whispers in my ear.

"Back to my father." I reply. He starts kissing down my neck and I tense a little, but then relax under his touch. I bite my lip to hold back a moan, tilting my head to the side to give him more access. It feels so good to have his lips on my skin. I snap myself out of it, pulling away. My wolf whines at my actions. I feel so empty without his hands on me. "We shouldn't be doing this, I should go." I rush back to my father. When I arrive, I sit back in my seat.

"Were you with Brandon?" My dad whispers. My eyes widen at the question. I didn't mean to run into Brandon it just happened on a daily basis since the party.

"Yes, I'm sorry, it will never happen again." I whisper back.

"Its perfectly fine, your mother and I were way worse, believe me." He chuckle softly.

"Alpha Gold, what do you think should happen?" Alpha Richards asks my father. My father stands.

"I'm going to allow my daughter, to answer that." He says and sits back down. I stare at him in shock and rise out of my seat.

"Uh," I start. "I think we shouldn't take the Blood Thirst Pack situation as lightly as we are." I begin to walk around the room. "From what I heard, they are quite ruthless and will not take mercy on your packs. Our patrollers aren't picking up their scent, so that means they are hiding it quite well and as far as speed, they are far faster than us."

"But, we can work on our speed and kill them easily." Alpha Greenwich states.

"And that's where you are wrong. Yes, you could always work on your speed and strength, but it still won't compare to those who have worked on the same thing for such a long time. For now, I suggest full training sessions, from every pack."

"That will never work." Alpha Marks says.

"You maybe right, but its worth a try. Also, I think you all should maybe guard you pack lines a little better. I run through those woods constantly, every day and night, there's never any movements. I have crossed through so many of your boarders with out you hunters even realizing. In order for us to destroy the Blood Thirst Pack, we can't be slacking." I state calmly.

"What does she know, she's just a kid." Alpha Brooks says with a chuckle. I turn toward him with a glare.

"That maybe true, but when your pack is ripped limb from limb, because you decided not to take my advice, it will be one decision you will soon regret. Trust me, Alpha." The room gasps. I snap out of my stare down with Alpha Brooks. I rush back to my seat. "But its your decision, would you rather die, or live with a strong pack behind you." I sit down and stay quiet. After the meeting, we get into the car and drive all the way home in an hour and 45 minutes. Once inside of the house, I give my father a kiss on the cheek and a fake yawn.

"I'm pretty tired, I'm just going to go up to bed." I say.

"Okay, night sweetheart." He replies and walks into the kitchen. I run up to my room where I close my door. Once inside, I climb out of my window and run through the woods. I have to see him one more time.

Brandon's Point Of View

Aaron tells me everything that was happening in the meeting through my mind link, during my absence. I make it back in time to see Christie talking to all of the Alpha's in place for her father. I watch her as she grills Alpha Brooks, serves him right, smartass. When he tells me the meeting is over, my inner wolf whines. We don't want to be away from Christie. I wanted to hold her in my arms and make her feel good. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I hope she enjoyed our moment as much as I did. I really want to see her. I'm in such a daze I didn't notice we were at home. I step out the car and Christie's sweet scent clouds my senses. I turn around to see a figure standing in the forest.

"Aaron, I will be right back." He nods and I walk towards her. "What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"Well, I was bored, so I started to walk and here I am." She starts, biting her lip.

"Please, stop doing that." I beg her.

"Doing what?" She questions, looking totally confused.

"Biting your lip." I stat.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because, it drives me crazy."

"Oh well, in that case." she starts biting her lip again. I groan and pull her into me. I ask her how did she found me. "Well, I am a daughter of an Alpha and I have ways." I laugh.

"Do you want to come inside?" I ask.

"No, I won't be staying long. I told my dad I was going to bed." She giggles.

"One kiss?" I suggest.

"No Brandon, I will see you around." She says walking off.

Christie's Point Of View

Once I leave Brandon, I am left walking in the woods, alone at night. I sense someone trying to sneak up on me. Thinking it was Brandon, I turn around to come in contact with my dad's rock hard chest.

"Dad! You scared the crap out of me." I say walking ahead of him, of course he caught up with me easily.

"I was worried, you weren't in your room and I knew you would be out here, so I followed you."

"Dad, I'm fine." I assure him.

"How's Brandon?" He asks.

"He's fine." I answer simply.

"Oh," Before he can say anymore, I cut him off.

"Maybe we should hurry home, I do have training in the morning." I rush to say.

"Oh yeah, let's go." We start running. 

Picture of Amanda>>>>