Chapter 9 - Meeting with Brandon and the Yellow Star Pack

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my meeting with Brandon. It's a nice day out, so I decided to wear a nice dress with flip flops. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and put on some lip gloss. I slipped on my dress and put on my flip flops. I walked downstairs to see Brandon on a chair. I walked over and sat in a chair across from him.

"You look nice." He said.

"Thanks." We started at each other for a while. "Well, I asked you here because my father gave me a great idea that could possibly solve all or our problems as Alpha's and mates."

"What's the idea?"

"To combine packs." He looked unsure if this was a good idea. "Before you start saying all of the negatives of this idea think about the positives first."

"Such as."

"First, our pack could double, maybe triple in size. Second, with your packs fighting skills and my packs fighting skills, the out come in war could possibly be deadly. Third, we could finally stop arguing about the whole pack thing, we cold be together in one pack. Fourth," He cut me off.

"Do you really think that if we do this we could stop fighting?"

"Yes."

"The last party your pack and my pack attended and there was a brawl. How would we solve the tension?"

"I was thinking, maybe if both packs actually got to know each other there will be no tension."

"Do you think this will work?"

"Well, my father has made some excellent points," He cut me off again.

"I didn't ask you what your father thought, I asked what you thought?" He leaned up in his seat.

"To be honest, I don't think it is a terrible idea. I think it will benefit not only us as mates, but our packs. You could train my pack members, so they can learn your fighting style and if needed I will do the same."

"For someone who is not full Alpha yet you sure know your stuff."

"Well, my father taught me everything I know."

"One more thing."

"Yes."

"Many packs have tried this before and ended up destroying each other. What makes you think this will be any different?"

"I don't, I don't know how this will turn out but, I am still willing to try. Plus, many females from this pack have not found their mates, maybe their mate is in your pack."

"What are you an Alpha or a matchmaker?" I laughed.

"It's just another positive to add onto the list." He stood up and came over to me. He placed his hands on both sides of my head.

"I'm in." He whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes, it is a great idea and solve's a lot of conflict between us." He stared into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. I placed my hand on his face and held his lips closer to mine. God, I missed this. Someone cleared their throat behind us. We pulled apart and Brandon stood up to see both my mom and dad watching us.

"Is this a meeting or a make out session?" My dad asked. I blushed. I saw my mom smirking. I stood up beside Brandon.

"He agreed."

"Oh, so that's why you two are sucking face on my chair?" My mom asked.

"Mom." I exclaimed.

"Our little baby is growing up." I glared at her. I looked at Brandon and saw his face was blank.

"Brandon, are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head to snap himself out of it, he looked down at me and smiled.

"I am fine. I need to go though. I will see you later?" I nodded my head. He bent down and kiss my forehead. He said bye to us all and then left. I wonder why he had to leave all of a sudden. I decided to talk to some of the pack members. I called John.

"Hello."

"John, can you gather all of the pack members at my place later on? I have an announcement that they need to know about."

"Sure."

"Thank you. See you later. Bye." I hung up.

"So you are going to tell them today?" My dad asked.

"No, I am asking them what they think about this, so I can make a permanent decision."

"What if they don't like it?"

"Well, me and Brandon will continue fighting, which is something I don't need."

"Well, just talk to them. Our pack is very understanding."

"Okay dad. I'm going into town. I will be back in an hour in time for the meeting with the pack members."

"Okay." I walked of the house and to the black BMW my dad bought me. I drove to the library in town and sat at a small table reading Twilight, believe it or not it's a good story. I was at the part of the story where Bella and Edward were going to go play baseball, I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see this gorgeous guy. He was no where near as gorgeous as Brandon.

"Can I help you with something?"

"No, I just saw you over here by yourself and I decided to come and talk to you. Mind if I sit?"

"Not at all. It's a free country right?" He laughed.

"So, what's a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?"

"Well, I was reading." I emphasized was.

"Oh, I am sorry did I disturb you?"

"Kinda but, it's fine. I'm not staying long."

"Twilight fan?" He said gesturing to my book.

"Sorta, I only like the first one. I have read it over one hundred times and it still keeps me in suspense."

"Me too." I looked into his brown eyes and smiled.

"Not to be rude or anything, but I do have something to attended that I do have to get ready for."

"Oh it's fine."

"It was nice talking to you" I said waiting for his name.

"Jacob." I laughed mentally at the irony.

"Christie." I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice talking to you as well, Christie." I sent him a small smile then went on my way. I got back into my car and drive back home. At home my living room was filled with pack members. I walked up to John.

"They are ready when you are." I took a deep breath and stood in front of the crowd. I waited for everyone to get me their attention.

"Thank you all for coming today. I have gathered you here to make an announcement. As most of you may know my father has handed his title as Alpha to me. A few days ago I found my mate. Some of you know him as the Alpha as the Broken Shadow Pack. I have spoken with him about possibly combining the packs and he has agreed to do this, I can't fully agree without you guys consent." Throughout the crowd I heard some say it was a pretty great idea, while others bashed it. "Questions?"

"What if his pack doesn't mix well with ours?" A member named, Georgia asked.

"How about this, before we can make a full decision about this lets have the Broken Shadow Pack stay on our land for a while, just to see how it goes if it fails we won't combine our packs." I told them. They seemed to have agreed with the idea. I just hope if Brandon's pack does stay with us, I need to know how our packs will blend together as a unit. After the pack meeting I called Brandon.

"Hello."

"Hi, I have a favor to ask."

"No."

"You don't even know what it is yet."

"Fine, what is it?"

"Can your pack come and live here for a week?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why do you even want us to live there for a week?"

"Well, I told the pack about the combining packs thing today."

"How did that go?"

"Well, most of them were all for it, while the rest were a little angry."

"What does that have to do with my pack staying with yours for a week?"

"Well, I told them that they could try it out with your pack, to get the chance to know them."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"That doesn't matter right now. Will you do this favor for me?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Why can't you be a nice guy and just do this for your mate?"

".............."

"Ugh, fine. What do you want?"

"The whole week we are there you have to be nice to me."

"That's an impossible request, you are highly annoying at times.......... Wait, does this mean you will do it?"

"Hey, doing it isn't part of my request, but if you want to."

"Brandon you know what I meant. Stop being a pervert."

"Okay, I will talk to my pack in the morning."

"Thank you so much."

"Sure."

"What crawled up your butt and died?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you sound so frustrated?"

"Can you get off my back God, I'm doing what you want."

"Hey, calm down, I am just worried about you."

"I'm sorry for snapping at you like that."

"Whatever, bye Brandon." I said hanging up. He is a weird guy. First he's all angry then being a pervert then back to being angry. Is he on his man period? Whatever I have to start organizing where Brandon's pack will be staying. Most of them could use the extra bedrooms at the pack house. Some could stay here since we have plenty room. "Dad," I called for him.

"Yes."

"Can some of Brandon's pack members stay here for a week?"

"Sure, as long as they clean up after themselves." I laughed. I stayed up all night trying to make this sleeping situation perfect.

Picture of Jacob>>>>>