Chapter 7 - Anger

I woke up this morning ready to rip someone's head off. I dressed in my training clothes and gym shoes. I walked downstairs and headed to basement of our home. My dad has a workout area down there. I walked pass my dad. "Where are you going?"

"Basement."

"Okay, have fun."

"I intend to." I rushed in the basement and stretched before walking to the very large punching bag. I threw my fists at it. My hits powerful and strong. I imagined Brandon's face on the punching bag. "Bastard. You don't tell me what to do." I mumbled. I sent a kick to the side of the punching bag. "Douche bag! I do what I please. I am the future Alpha of the Yellow Star Pack! Disrespectful jerk hole!" I yelled at the bag. I heard someone chuckle as I punched the bag. I was so focused in what I was doing I didn't know someone was down here with me. My face dripped with sweat and my body filled with even more rage. "GET OUT!!" I screamed at the person.

"Why punch a bag, when you can punch the real thing?" I roughly turned around to face him.

"Don't tempt me!" I growled. "Are you deaf or dumb? I said get out!" I continued to yell at the asshole.

"Neither."

"So what part of get out don't you get?" I asked.

"Anything you wish..... Alpha." I glared at him then, growled lowly at him. He left laughing. I turned to the bag and kicked it off of the hook holding it up. It slammed into the wall with a loud smack. I ran upstairs to see a worried dad.

"What the hell was that noise?"

"I kicked your punching bag into a wall."

"Why? Are you okay honey?"

"I was angry. I am fine now." I lied. I feel bad about lying but, I do not feel like explaining everything. "I am going up to my room." I informed him. He nodded. I walked up the stairs and open the door to my bedroom. When I walk in I get even more pissed. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!" He smirked.

"Your not happy to see me?" I glared at him.

"Just leave, go home, do something just get away from me." His eyes filled with rage.

"YOU ARE MY MATE, IF I WANT TO BE NEAR YOU I WILL BE. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MY MATE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SPEAK TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY. I AM STILL AN ALPHA AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME."

"I WILL NOT RESPECT YOU!!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW, BRANDON!" He stormed out of my room, fuming. I hear the front door to the house slam shut. I rolled my eyes. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes.

"Honey are you okay?" I heard my mom ask as she stepped into my room.

"No, I am not okay and I really do not feel like talking about it but, thank you for checking up on me."

"Anytime." She stood up toward the door. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yes, I know."

"Okay. Well, I will leave you to it." She walked out. I stayed on my bed and looked at my ceiling trying to cool myself down. I don't understand why Brandon and I can not compromise on this situation. I just am so mad. I climb out of bed and go outside. I ran into the forest . I hid behind a tree and striped off all my clothes and shifted. I ran to a nearby pond in the middle of the woods. I stared at my reflection and saw how red my eyes. I guess I was madder than I thought. I walked away from the pond and went deeper in the woods. I just found a place in the woods and just sat and thought about things. I don't know how long I was out there for but the sky started to turn a dark color. I could tell it was getting late. I felt the presence of another wolf. I turned around and saw a wolf with dark hair and green eyes. I knew that was Brandon's beta. I turn around and headed back home. Then, another wolf jumped in front of me, it was Brandon. He really can't take a hint. I glared at him as he came closer to me. I started growling. I lunged at him only to be pinned to the ground. He growled in my face. I snapped my teeth at him. I kicked him off of me with my hind legs. I got to my feet and quickly ran to my house. My father was outside looking around. When he saw me, his eyes filled with anger.

"Shift Now!" he said in his Alpha voice. I whimpered and put my head down and went to collect my clothes. I shifted into my human form and put my clothes back on. I walked into my home and went straight into my father's office. I sat in a chair in front of my dad with my head down while Brandon sat on the chair next to me. His beta was sitting on the small couch behind us. My dad ran his hands over his face. "Christie." I looked up to meet his gaze. "Why did you leave without telling anyone where you were? Your mother and I were very worried about you, we looked everywhere for you. I even called Brandon to help look for you!"

"You didn't have to call Brandon. I was perfectly fine. How did you even know I was gone?"

"Your mother told me how red your eyes were and I went to check on you, only to see your bedroom empty."

"Dad," He cut me off.

"Go to your room." I stared at him then looked at Brandon. I stood up and walked into my bedroom. I put in my headphones and played music until my ears were bleeding. I closed my eyes and sang along to the music. A few songs played and in no time I was calm. I stood up and danced around my room as Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO came on. I over looked my room and started picking up clothes that I left on the floor. I threw my hands in the air and sang with the song getting all of the lyrics right. I spun myself around until I got dizzy, I feel onto my bed laughing at my silliness. I turned my iPod off and sat it on my nightstand. I sat up and my eyes widened. I saw a laughing Brandon in my doorway.

"Great show."

"Thanks, now goodbye."

"I wanted to talk." He said walking in fully and closing the door.

"Well, I don't want to speak with you."

"Just hear me out."

"I don't want to. The whole choosing between you or my pack is stressful and I absolutely positively will refuse to do it." He rolled his eyes.

"You have a sister that can take over the Alpha position here. Why don't you just move with my pack?"

"I already told you I am not abandoning my pack, that will never change."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"I am not stubborn, I hold my ground." He looked irritated.

"God dammit Christie! You never make anything easy do you?"

"Nope."

"It's late. We will talk tomorrow morning."

"Whatever........ Alpha Whitfield." I said sarcastically. He growled and left my room closing my door.

Brandon's Point Of View

Once I left Christie's room my Aaron was standing outside of the door waiting for me. "How was it?" He asked as we started to walk out of the house.

"How do you think it was?"

"Ouch, sorry man."

"I hate her being mad at me. It weakens me."

"Well, maybe you should have thought about that when you pinned her down in the woods."

"Hey, she attacked me. I was simply protecting myself."

"Right.... or you were just looking for a way to be on top of her." Aaron joked.

"She's not like that."

"But you are."

"Let's just get home. I'm exhausted."