Chapter 4 - Training with Brandon

The next morning I did my morning routine then made my way downstairs to see Brandon sitting on my couch. I stared at him in shock. What was he doing here? I walked into the kitchen to see my parents.

"Good morning honey." My mother greeted.

"Morning mom. Dad, why is Brandon here?" I asked my father, pointing to the living room.

"I thought you would be happy." I looked to my mother.

"It's not that, I'm just curious. Why is Brandon here?" I asked again.

"He will be your new trainer for now on."

"Dad, no." I groaned.

"I thought you wanted a new trainer?" He questioned.

"I do, but not him." I pouted.

"With his skills, I'm pretty sure you can learn more from him than you did with John. Now, go train." he shooed me out. I huffed and walked out into the living room.

"Listen, no funny business, just training."

"Of course." He answered. I nodded and walked out of the house. I walked to my usual spot and warmed up. Brandon touched my shoulder and I flipped him. He looked at me in shock. I had noticed he took off his shirt. I had a smirk on my face. He grabbed my ankle causing me to fall on my back. "What the hell!!"

"Never let down your defenses, I could have just killed you." I roll my eyes and stand up. I brush all the dirt and leaves off of my body. Brandon walks closer to me to get a leaf out of my hair. I tripped him and he fell. I then climbed onto his torso and pinned him down. "I like this position, I like a woman who takes control but, I prefer to be on top." With that he flipped us over. He played with my hair. "You're so beautiful." Then he kissed me. I pushed him off of me. He is becoming a distraction.

"Training." I reminded him, ignoring the tingling on my lips, the effects of my first kiss. He stood up and helped me up. Then Brandon started growling and hid me behind his back. "Brandon what is it?" I looked towards where he was staring. I saw a black wolf emerge from the bushes. I have seen this wolf before. "Roger." The wolf looked at me with curiosity. His eyes go wide. He runs behind a bush and changes. He come back out full clothed. "Roger, what are you doing?" Roger is a hunter and Mikey's brother. Brandon still stood protectively in front of me. "Brandon it's fine."

"I'm not moving." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his neck up to his ear. I whispered for him to move. He stepped to the side.

"Why are you in the bushes?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I was spying on you. I heard you found your mate. I had to see it for myself."

"Well it is." Brandon said through gritted teeth. Roger and Brandon had a stare down.

"Roger, I don't want to be rude but, I have to finish training." I said snapping them out of it.

"Oh, I get it. I will leave you to it now." Then he walked away. We returned back to our training. After training, Brandon stayed and talked to my dad while I took a shower. I stepped out of my shower and realized I didn't bring any clothes with me. I step out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. I went to my dresser and opened my underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of lace panties. They were really comfortable. I slid my underwear on under my towel. I dropped my towel and searched for a bra. I grabbed my black sports bra. I walked to my closet to grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I turned around to look for my phone instead I saw a grinning Brandon.

"What the hell Brandon?! What are you doing in my room?!"

"I came to see if you wanted to go to this party tonight but, I loved the little show." I rolled my eyes.

"My dad would never let me go to a party." I lied.

"Really? When I asked he said it was okay." Dammit dad. I started to walk towards the door to talk to my dad but I felt two arms wrap around me. "But before we go, I would love to see what's under that shirt." I gulped.

"Erm....I'm not going to another one of those stupid parties." I said changing the subject.

"Well, we could stay in or I could take you out."

"Let's go out."

"Excited much."

"When you spend most of your time training, then you will understand."

"Where do you want to go?" I looked at my clock and it said 4:50.

"Let's go swimming."

"Where?"

"Outside." I said pointing to the pool in my back yard.

"Okay." I went into my closet and grabbed my yellow polka dotted bikini. I walked out the closet to see that Brandon was gone. He left a note saying he would meet me in the pool. I shrugged. I walked into the bathroom and changed. Then I walked out of the back door. I dove head first into the water. I swam around a little. My sister and I always used this pool. I didn't notice Brandon until he spoke.

"What's wrong?" I asked, when I looked up at him.

"Nothing." He said. I looked down his body. He was mesmerizing. His body looked amazing. Then he jumped in.

"Ya know, you were pretty sexy last night when you were lecturing Alpha Brooks" He chuckled and he swam closer to me. I pushed him away.

"He deserved it. He questioned my authority." I huffed. He came close to me once again and I splashed him with water. He just laughed and chased me in the pool. He cornered me against the wall. He placed both of his hands on either side of my head.

"Apologize." He said in a teasing tone.

"No, I won't apologize. You should have seen your face." We laughed. I looked up into his blue eyes staring down at me. He leaned in and kissed me. He slowly pulled us apart but, I wanted more. I pulled him back on to my lips. His hands were on my waist and my arms snaked around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Take me upstairs." I whispered in his ear.

Picture of Aaron >>>>>>>