Chapter 19 - Day 7

I felt a pair of hands rubbing up and down the side of my stomach, a pair lips kissing down my neck. I couldn't help the moan that came from me. I felt the pair of lips smirk as they began to kiss lower. Their hand slid down my yoga pants. I opened my eyes and saw Brandon. He looked up at me and smiled. He kissed over my panties making me moan louder. He slowly took off my underwear showing my aching core. He slowly licked his lips. He lowered his head, I could feel his hot breath on my center.

I quickly sat up in the bed and looked around frantically, sweat running down my neck. I looked next to me and saw Brandon sleeping peacefully. I let out a breath. "What a dream." I sighed. I looked at Brandon once again and kissed his lips. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning to you too." He said. He pulled me back down to his lips. He kissed me slowly. I lightly bit at his lip. A knock a the door stopped us. He groaned. "Go away." He pulled me back for a kiss.

"Brandon, I really need to talk to Christie." A voice that sounded like Alicia said. I pulled away and stood up. He grabbed my wrists and gave me a look.

"Later, I promise." I said and rushed to the door. I opened the door to see a crying Alicia. "What's wrong?" I asked looking into her eyes. She didn't say a word she just dragged me into my room. She quickly locked the door and fell to her knees. I sat next to her and rubbed her back. "What happened?"

"My dad, he doesn't want me with Aaron. He said mates were overrated and I told him that I wasn't leaving him and that Aaron and I had already mated. " She told me.

"And.." I pushed for her to continue.

"H-He disowned me Chris, he told me I was no longer his daughter. He said to never call him or my mother, that I was dead to him. He said to collect my belongings and be on my way." She cried. I hugged her.

"Its okay. Don't cry Alicia. You can stay with us. We're basically family, but my dad is sending me with Brandon's pack so you can stay with me there until this Anthony stuff is over." I said pulling back looking at her. She smiled at me .

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course. Now, wipe your face and get packed we leave in a few hours." I laughed. She stood up.

"I have to find Aaron first. When I told him, he left angry." She said leaving my room.

"Have fun!" I called. All of a sudden I felt Brandon's presence. "You can come out now." I said. He stepped in my doorway.

"You didn't ask if Alicia could come with you."

"You would have said yes anyway." I shrugged.

"And you know this how?" He questioned me.

"Well for starters, she is Aaron's, your best friend, mate. Secondly, she's my best friend. It wouldn't have to take much for me to get you to say yes." I said turning toward my closet.

"Is that so?" He whispered coming up behind me and kissed down my neck. I relaxed into him.

"Yep." I whispered. He moved my shirt so my shoulder was exposed. He sucked it harshly. All of a sudden, someone walked in. Brandon groaned. He turned around.

"What now?" he growled. I covered up the mark on my shoulder before turning around and seeing Jasper.

"Sorry to disturb you, but the pack wanted me to let you know that they are all packed and ready to go." Jasper said.

"Thank you for telling me. We will leave as soon as our guests gets packed." Brandon replied to him. I could tell he was trying not to sound annoyed. Jasper nodded and left. I turned back to my closet and grabbed some clothes. Brandon wrapped his arms around me. "Now, where we?" he whispered. I pulled his arms from around me.