Chapter 21 - The Morning After

I woke up the next morning, with my body entangled with Brandon's and feeling sore from the waist down. I looked up at my mate and kissed his chest. I heard a light knock at the door, but I chose to ignore it. I didn't wanna leave the warmth of the bed or Brandon's body. The knocking soon became louder. Brandon groaned and sat up. He kissed me good morning and then got up and put on a pair of boxers. He opened the door. "What?!" He shouted. I couldn't see who it was because he blocked the body.

"Sorry Alpha, I didn't mean to disturb you, but rouges have been spotted around the area and wish to speak to you." I heard a voice say.

"They are here?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"Thank you Asher. I'll be out in a minute." He grumbled. He closed the door and made his way to the shower. He looked at me. "Wanna join me?" I smiled and nodded my head. He walked over and picked me up. He carried me into the bathroom and started the shower. Once we were under the hot water, I instantly relaxed. Brandon's hands slowly roamed my body as we stood in the shower. He kissed from my shoulders to my neck. I hummed softly.

"Don't you have Alpha business." I whispered.

"It can wait." He mumbled into my neck. He reached over and grabbed a cloth and some body wash. He applied some body wash to the towel and began to slowly wash my body. I moaned softly as he took his time on certain parts of my body, particularly my breast. When he was done, I had done the same to him. I bit my lip as I worked on his muscles. After our shower, he wrapped a towel around himself and one around me. We walked out of the bathroom to see Alicia sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. "What the hell Alicia?! Get out!" I exclaimed. She hopped to her feet.

"Sorry, I thought you were alone. We'll talk later." She whispered the last part and rushed out. I rolled my eyes as Brandon chuckled from beside me. I elbowed him.

"That was not funny." I huffed and walked over to the dresser and grabbed some undergarments as well as jogging pants and one of Brandon's shirts.

"I thought that was pretty funny. You're cute when you embarrassed." He whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"I was not embarrassed." I pouted. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled. He began to get dressed as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Come on, Chris. I've already seen you naked." I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I got dressed quickly and opened the door and walked out. Brandon was sitting on the bed typing away on his phone. I smiled and walked over to him and straddled his lap. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I kissed him. He held onto my hips and pulled me closer. I pulled away.

"Do you have to leave now?"

"Yeah, but I'll be just out in the living room. I need you to stay in here. No matter what. " He said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. I climbed off of him and sat beside him. He stood up and left the room. I ran my hands over my face. I stood up and made my way to Alicia's room. I knocked on the door and waited. She opened the door and pulled me in.

"You had sex with Brandon didn't you? Of course, you did. His scent is all over you." She said quickly. "Plus, you two weren't very quiet." My eyes widened and I blushed. If Alicia heard us, imagine who else heard us or should I say me. I smiled at the thought of last night. It was so perfect, just like I've always imagined my first time to be. Alicia snapped her fingers in my face, pulling me from my thoughts. "Hello, earth to Chris." She said, annoyed.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I asked you how was your first time?" She asked, happily.

"I'm not having this conversation with you." I huffed. I turned to leave.