Chapter 28 - School

I woke up to the sound on my blaring alarm. I groaned and reached around my night stand for it. Once it was in my grasp, I threw it against the wall. "Chris!" my mom yelled. I groaned. "Wake up or you're going to be late!" I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I tapped my chin, looking through my wardrobe.

"What should I wear?" I bit my lip and settled on a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans and my 'I Love My Boyfriend' shirt. I laid them on my bed and went to take a shower. I grabbed my iPod and put it in the dock, inside the bathroom. I turned on my Playlist and put it on shuffle. I stripped out of my pajamas and climbed in the shower. Beautiful People by Cher Lloyd came on and I belted out the lyrics. After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I walked over to my underwear drawer and grabbed my black and red lace set. I pulled them on and turned to get ready. I pulled on my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. 15 minutes later, I was ready for hell also known as school. I walked out of the house and got into my car. I started to drive and made my way to a Starbucks to get a coffee. Then, I made my way to school. I turned up the radio in my car and listened to whatever played, with the top down. I soon pulled into the car park and smiled when I saw my friends. I park and hopped out. I walked towards them.

"Chris, I got your schedule!" Alicia screeched. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee. She handed me over the paper. I quickly scanned over my schedule. I frowned.

"I have art!" I exclaimed. I hated art. I didn't have an artistic bone in my entire body.

"So, do I." The familiar voice that sent shivers down my spine every time I heard it. I turned to face him. He smiled at me.

"That's not something to be happy about, babe." I smirked. "The art teacher assigns seats."

"Not from what I heard." I looked at Sabrina. "We have a new art teacher this year and I heard he's hot." Sabrina said with a giggle. Monica growled. Sabrina stiffened, not realizing her mate was behind her. Monica whispered something in Sabrina's ear, making her blush. I rolled my eyes.

"See you at lunch, babe." Brandon whispered and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and pouted. He chuckled and kissed my pouted lips, bringing a smile to my face. He shook his head and walked away. Alicia looped her arms in mine. We said bye to our group of friends and walked to the building. When we made it inside, everyone watched us. Majority of the school was wolves, so I'm not surprised. A human, wolf whistled at us. We scrunched up our noses and laughed. Alicia wore a strapless dress, which showed off her mark proudly. I laughed.

"I see Aaron approved of your dress." She huffed.

"Approved? Ha, he picked it out. He said he wanted everyone to know I'm his even though he will be around me all day." He shook his head. "This morning, he shoved his tongue down my throat in front of the football team." I laughed loudly.

"Who knew a Beta would be so possessive." I said in between laughs. We walked into the classroom and sat in our usual seats in the back. The bell rang and I groaned. Mrs. Wilson stood up and began to speak.

"Welcome to the first day of school," is how the speech started and is how it will start in every single class. The teacher droned on and on about how fun it will be to work with us this school year, blah, blah, blah. I put my head down and ignored my surroundings.

*. *. *.

I sat in the cafeteria with my head down and groaned, by this time I was fully frustrated. "Cheer up Chris, the speeches weren't that bad. Plus look at the bright side, we only have one class left." I lifted my head and glared at Aaron. Although he was right, I was still annoyed.

"Shut up Aaron." Ali whispered. She looked at me. "I don't see why it's bothering you so much now, I mean we go through his every year, there is nothing different." I turned my attention to my best friend. Then, she got this look in her eyes like she had just realized something. "Unless it's something more." She smirked and scooted over to me. "Who's the horny kitty now?" She whispered jokingly. I narrowed my eyes even more. She laughed and leaned onto Aaron. I rolled my eyes. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the text.

From Brandon <3:

Did I tell you how sexy you look today?

I smiled at the text and quickly replied.

To Brandon <3:

No, but it would be nice to hear it in person. Where are you?

I sent the text and sat my phone on the table. "You look really sexy today." A husky, sexy voice whispered in my ear. That voice that made my underwear moisten every time I heard it. I smiled and turned my head slightly. I smiled at him. "Let's get outta here." He whispered, kissing my cheek. I looked over at Ali and Aaron, who were in their own little world, kissing. I stood up slowly and grabbed his hand. I dragged him out of the cafeteria. Once we were in the empty halls, I pushed him up against the lockers and kissed him roughly. His hands automatically went to my hips, squeezing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit at his bottom lip. He groaned.

"Hey!" someone shouted. We pulled away. "Not in my hallways, you sex crazed kids!" The principal, Mr. Watson, yelled. I opened my mouth to speak, but the bell rang before I could apologize for our actions. "I don't want to hear it, get to class." Brandon and I rushed away. Once we were around the corner, Brandon started started laughing. I turned and hit his chest.

"Shut up, that wasn't funny." I groaned. "That was so embarrassing. What was I thinking?" I started to pace. "If he calls my parents, I am so dead."Brandon grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Calm down. He won't call your parents. Okay?" He reassured me. I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me softly. "We will finish this later." He whispered. I blushed and pushed him away. "Come on, let's get to class." He threw his arm over my shoulder and I smiled. We walked to class. Outside if the door, I pushed him away. I walked in and sat in the back. Brandon walked in after a while and sat next to me. The teacher walked into class and my jaw dropped. He had black hair and emerald green eyes. He wore a black shirt, that showed off his body perfectly, and jeans. No your everyday teacher I'll tell you that. He looked at me and I closed my mouth and sat up straight. I totally forgot Brandon was next to me. I could tell he was glaring at the teacher, so I moved my hand to sit on his thigh, rubbing small circles into the tense muscle. I saw him relax slightly. I smiled. I ignored teacher as he introduced himself. I rubbed Brandon's thigh up and down slowly. I kept my face blank and forward. He grabbed my hand, stopping me. He gave me a knowing look. I smirked and moved my hand.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Happy Easter! I hope you all are having a good day. Sorry, I couldn't update sooner.

~Bianca :8