Chapter 10 - Brandon's Turn

I went to bed around 2:45 last night, or should I say this morning. Once, I woke up from my seven hour sleep I went downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice. After I demolished my drink, I place the glass into the sink. I turn on the water from the sink to wash the glass I used and I heard voices coming from the living room. I guess I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings. I walked out into the living room to see Brandon and my mother talking. They didn't acknowledge my presence. When they did my mom spoke. "Oh, Christie, hi."

"Hi."

"Didn't you hear us talking to you when you came down?" They were talking to me? Was I that out of it??

"No, I'm sorry my head is somewhere else right now. Why are you here?" I asked Brandon.

"I came to talk to you, but your mother told me you were asleep so I decided to talk to her." He replied smiling. I glared at him while he just smirked at me.

"Okay, I will just leave you two alone then." My mom said interrupting our stare down.

"No, mom you stay. I still need to get some stuff done. I'm sorry for interrupting your talk."

"No, it's okay Christie. You two need to talk." My mom said stand up and walking out of the room. I looked at Brandon.

"Well, I have to work on some stuff so,"

"I can come with you." He suggested

"No."

"Why??"

"You will be a distraction, I don't need a distraction."

"You won't even know I'm there, I promise." I rolled my eyes and walked into my room with Brandon behind me. I sat at my desk and Brandon sat on my bed. It was quiet until Brandon started humming. I glared at him and he just smiled innocently and continued humming.

"Brandon."

"Yes?"

"What happened to 'You won't even know I'm there'?" I said mocking him.

"Oh, I'm sorry am I bothering you?" He said jokingly.

"No, I like being distracted by your annoying humming." I said sarcastically.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"I was being sarcastic."

"Well, I did come to talk to you."

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday on the phone."

"Its whatever, don't sweat it. I'm not."

"Well, I should not have lashed out at you like that. I was just a little frustrated." I walked up to him and stood in between his legs. He grabbed my hips resting his forehead on my stomach.

"Brandon, its okay." I said kissing his head. He looked up at me and started into my eyes.

"Need any help?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm nearly done anyway."

"Let me see what you have so far." I handed him my work. We looked through my work together and fixed everything together. Apparently I didn't know the Broken Shadow Pack as well as I thought I did. Certain people had to bunk with certain people, it was confusing. Sitting for hours working with my mate was nice just a little boring. After a while he had to leave for his meeting with his pack members. I am interested in what his pack may say.

Brandon's Point Of View

I had my pack gather in the living room of the pack house. Once everyone was there and they got settled I began. "I am not one to beat around the bush so, I met my mate and we want to combine packs."

"What pack is she from?" Chris, A good friend, asked.

"The Yellow Star Pack." I heard a lot of groans and growls from the she-wolves.

"Wait, your mate wouldn't be that virgin Christie." Ashley asked. I glared at her. Ashley was one of those girls who was a easy lay when you were lonely.

"Don't talk about her that way and yes, that's exactly who it is." I said. I looked at my pack. "I understand most of you don't like the Yellow Star Pack but, we will be staying there for a week so you can get to know them better. Maybe you will actually like them, if no we will not combine packs. Fair deal?" everyone nodded except Ashley. "So its settled. Pack a few items that will last you for a week and we will be on our way as soon as I give Christie a call. So you all are dismissed." I turned away and pulled out my phone. I dialed Christie's number and called her.

"Hello."

"Hey, umm, so I talked to my pack."

"And..."

"They agreed to move in for a week."

"That is wonderful."

"Yeah, so when do you want us there?"

"Tomorrow will be fine."

"Okay, see ya then." Then we hung up. A whole week with Christie being nice to me. This is going to be fun.

"Brandon." I turn around to find Ashley in nothing but a bra and panties with a pair of red heels.

"What the hell are you doing? Go put on some clothes." She started laughing.

"Oh, baby, you don't want me to do that. Do you?"

"Actually....... I do."

"Stop lying. I know you want me. You always want me."

"Not anymore. Now go put on some clothes." When she didn't move I used my Alpha voice. "Now Ashley!" She walked away with her head down. I ran my hands over my face.

"I told you to not sleep with her." Aaron said.

"Shut up. If Christie finds out I slept with her I don't know what she would do." I said running my hands over my face.

"Well, you have slept with many other girls and Christie knows about them so, whats the difference?" Aaron asked with raised eyebrows.

"The difference is that I told her I only slept with a few, not every she-wolf in a hundred mile radius." I huffed.

"Well, your in some pretty deep shit. Knowing Ash she will take pleasure in telling Christie herself." Aaron laughs.

"Can't you control her, she is your sister." I said with a groan.

"Just because we share blood doesn't mean I can control her."

"I still find it hard to believe."

"You have known my family your whole life, you knew Ash was a handful."

"Whatever, we can't let her and Christie meet."

"Hey, I thought the girls from her pack couldn't shift."

"What do you mean?"

"When her dad asked for us to help find her, she was in wolf form."

"Well, only her, her mom, and her sister can shift, having both parents that can shift gave them the ability to shift."

"Oh, well I didn't know that but, wasn't her mom always apart of this pack?" He questioned.

"What? No." I shook my head.

"Well, I didn't know that." He shrugged and we laughed. "I am going to bed." He yawned.

"Before you go to bed, please inform the pack we leave tomorrow."

"Okay, Night."

"Night."

Picture of Ashley >>>>>