Chapter 25 - Trapped

Brandon's Point Of View

After our plane arrived in Michigan and we got situated in our hotel, I began to get a bad feeling. I called Christie, but her phone went straight to voice mail. I began to pace the hotel room frantically. "Calm down, she probably got mixed up doing some girls stuff with Ali." Aaron said trying to calm me down. I shook my head.

"No, somethings wrong, I feel it." I said running my hand through my hair. I sighed. "I'm going to call her again." I picked up my phone and called her number. It rang a few times before she finally answered. "Oh thank God. Chris, why weren't you answering your phone?" I asked her, but all I got as a reply was breathing. "Chris, are you there?" I pulled the phone away from my ear to see if the call was still going on, it was. "Babe, are you mad at me for leaving?" I asked. Then, I heard a sinister chuckle.

"Say bye to your beloved mate." A rough voice said.

"Who the fuck is this!?" I growled into the phone. The line went dead. I looked at Aaron, who stared at me. "We have to go now." I said quickly packing my things.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll explain later, but I got a feeling that this was a set up." I growled, angry that I fell for this shit. We were aboard my private plane back to Florida.

Christie's Point Of View

I woke up in a dark room with no windows. I tried to sit up, but my head was pounding. I waited for my eyes to be adjusted to the dark, which didn't take very long, I could see pretty clearly. I closed my eyes, wishing Brandon was here to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright, wishing he could see everything through my eyes. I felt so alone. I wanted to cry. 'Don't do it Christie, don't let them see you cry.' I told myself. The knob to the door began to jiggle. It opened and revealed a bright light. I was suddenly yanked up and dragged out. "Alpha Tony will see you now." The man said. I kept my head up high. He led me into a large white room. The man pushed me onto the floor. "You will bow in front of an Alpha!" he bellowed.

"No need to be so mean, Chance." A man, who I assumed to be Alpha Tony, spoke. His voice, deep and husky. It sent chills down my spine.

That voice, I knew that voice, but from where?  I was on my hands and knees. When I sat up, I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Y-You're t-that guy from the club," I paused and cleared my throat. "the guy from Fury." I stuttered slightly. He laughed out loud, his laugh echoing around the room.

"Ding, ding, ding." he smiled. "We have a winner." I stared at him as he spoke with sarcasm. I started to tell him where he could shove his sarcasm, but I'm not really in the position to be saying such things. I decided to go with the obvious question.

"What do you want?"

"I thought my son made it clear when he encountered you and your mate." He said mate with disgust. "I want you here as Alpha Female to rule along side my son." All of a sudden, Anthony walked out. I shook my head frantically. They looked at me confused. At that point, my wolf took full control. I could tell from their gasps, that my eyes were completely black.

"I rather die than be Alpha Female to this weak pack." Sophia, my wolf, growled. The man smirked. Two pairs of arms lifted me up, while Anthony walked over. He smiled and smacked me across my face. I face flew to one side, but I was unfazed, or should I say my wolf was unfazed. I just faced him once again with a smile. His eyes widened and filled with rage. He punched me in the stomach, repeatedly. I was let go and I fell to the floor. He began kicking me over and over again, my wolf couldn't help, but take action. I grabbed his ankle and he fell back. I'm pretty sure he cracked a few ribs, but my body feels so numb. I grabbed Anthony and put him in a headlock. I stared Alpha Tony in the eyes and cracked Anthony's neck, instantly killing him. The room immediately filled with men, who stared at the lifeless body in my arms.