Chapter 11 - Way To Make A First Impression

Brandon's POV

The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone else in my pack. I hope today goes well. I walk into my kitchen and make a cup of coffee. I start thinking about the combining packs. What if my pack and her pack just can't get along? What if it is impossible? What will happen to us?

'You think to much.' my wolf told me.

'No, you don't think enough.'

'Just chill, it will be fine, our mate loves us.'

'You're right.'

'I know.' I cut the connection from my wolf. I don't know how long I had been standing in the kitchen staring at the floor. A voice pulled me outta my thoughts.

"Ash just leave him alone, he seems to be happy with his mate. Get it through your head he does not want you anymore. Just move on." I looked up and saw Ashley and Aaron talking in the living room. I stood in the doorway and listened to their conversation.

"Why does he want her? I could give him everything and more. She's still a virgin, what can she possibly do for him?" I had heard enough.

"She gives me her love. You will not speak of your future Luna like that again, do you understand?" she growled and nodded. She got up and left the room out of the front door.

"She gives you love?"

"Shut up." Aaron and I talked for awhile. After about three hours the rest of the pack members woke up. We sat around and talk about the whole staying for a week.The pack promised that they would be on their best behavior. Then I realized where is Ashley?

Christie's POV

I woke up this morning and got dressed for the day. Once I was ready there was a knock at the door. I opened a door to find a pretty blond girl standing in front of me. "Hello, how may I help you? Are you lost?"

"Hi, I am Ashley. I am not lost. I am apart of the Broken Shadow Pack. You must be Christie?"

"Yes, I am Christie." We stood there in silence just looking at each other. "Oh, where are my manners? Please come in." I stepped to the side and let her in. I watched as she walked into my home and took in the scenery. I looked outside of the door and saw she had showed up alone. "So," she turned around and looked at me. "Where are the other pack members?"

"Oh, I kinda wanted to come early to meet the lucky mate of our Alpha."

"Oh well, nice to meet you Ashley."

"Okay, I am not one to be all buddy buddy with people I could give two shits about, I came here to inform you that Brandon, is mine. You stay away from him." I stared at her and looked her over. She had on a white tank top with a short skirt with black heels. She must be one of the girls that Brandon has been with. I look in her eyes and start laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my, you are hilarious." I said in between laughs.

"I'm serious."

"You came here to MY home and told me to stay away from MY mate." I stopped laughing and got serious. I walked towards her. "I hope you understand that by you coming here, you made yourself look like a fool. You are only hurting yourself. I hope you didn't think after her slept with you that he would magically fall in love with you." She stared at me with fury in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I stopped before speaking. "Oh, and you could let yourself out." I continue to walk away. I heard a low growl from behind me. I turned around and saw her in her wolf form. I smirked. "Well, if its a fight you want, then a fight is what you shall receive but, not inside my family's home. How disrespectful of you." I gestured for her to follow me outside into the woods. Once I was in the perfect spot, I quickly turned into my wolf without hesitation. The look on her wolf's face was priceless, it was full of shock. I guess she didn't receive the news about me. I growled at her. She lunged at me and I moved gracefully out of her way causing her to run into a tree. I shook her head angrily and ran toward me again, and again I moved out of her way. My intention was not to fight her. Why would I do that? This is how it was the whole time until she lunged at my and pinned me down. She snapped her teeth in my face and attempted to bite my neck. The next thing that happened was out of my control. I sunk my teeth into her leg. Not enough to scar her for life just enough for her to get off of me. She let out a loud howl. She jumped off and ran the opposite side of me. In not time every member from the Broken Shadow Pack was on the scene. Everyone looked between us, when they finally set their eyes on Ashley she had more scratches than I did. Everyone glared at me. I understand why. I mean the scene looked like I attacked her when more of her injuries were her own doing. Brandon looked me in the eyes and I saw shock. He looked so disgusted at me. Did he really believe I attacked Ashley? Good job Christie. Way to make a first impression. Everyone just stared at my while Aaron tended to Ashley. Brandon walked to Ashley and ignored that I was there. I shook my head, turned around and ran back home. I ran through the door in my wolf form. I ran into my room and shifted. I looked in the mirror and saw I had dirty and leaves in my hair and covering my body. I turned on the warm shower in my bathroom and climbed in. I can't believe what just happened. This was not how today was supposed to go. Once, I was cleaned I got dressed and walked downstairs. What I saw was not meant to be seen by anyone. My mom and dad were making out on the couch. I started making gaging noises. "Please no PDA when I am in the house." I laughed. They looked my way and my mom blushed.

"Oh, sweetie you have a visitor." my dad informed me. "In the back garden."

"Okay." I walked to the back garden to see my school friend Alicia. "ALICIA!!" I yelled and ran to her and hugged her.

"Hello to you too." she laughed. Alicia was one of those friends that would encourage you to so courageous things that could either land us in jail or grounded.

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Well, you know my dad and your dad are like besties and your father told mine you have found your mate in Mr. Brandon Whitfield, my dear." I rolled my eyes. "Is there trouble in paradise?"

"Kinda, I made a huge mistake today."

"What did you do?" she said with a grin.

"Well," I started. We walked to the bench in the back garden and sat down. I started to tell her about Ashley and the combining packs and everything else.

"So, you mean to tell me that the girl he used to sleep with came and told you to stay away from your mate then challenged you?"

"That's what happened."

"So..."

"So what?"

"Did you kick her ass?"

"Alicia. I would never intentionally hurt someone, you know that."

"Of course I do but, Christie you sometimes have to do things you don't want to. You were defending yourself and if your "mate" and his pack don't like that, then you shouldn't be around people like that. Don't feel bad for protecting yourself."

"You should have seen the way he looked at me, like he was disappointed."

"Disappointed? First of all, he is not your parent, the only people that are supposed to give you a disappointed look is your parents. Second, he is not meant to be making you feel like shit, he is supposed to make you feel loved and cared for."

"I know."

"You said they are supposed to be here for a week right?"

"Yeah but, I doubt it now."

"This is exactly why when I find my mate I am rejecting him. Look at you, you look so helpless." Did I really look helpless? I pulled out my phone and looked at my reflection. I looked so sad but why? Why did I look so sad? I should not feel bad I was protecting myself. I stared at myself for a while longer until Brandon's name showed up on the screen. I answered.

"Hello."

"What the hell is your deal?"

"Excuse me."

"Excuse me my ass. Why did you attack Ashley out of the blue like that?"

"Well, if that is what she told you she is lying. For your information she came here to my home and threatened me. Apparently the truth hurt to her because she changed into her wolf and challenged me in my home. All I did was accept. Throughout the fight I didn't touch her not until she pinned me down."

"Do you expect me to believe that? She had more injuries than you."

"She ran into a few trees and honestly I don't give a damn what you believe."

"You are unbelievable. I know what you are capable of."

"And you should know if I would have touched her, her condition would have been way worse."

"I don't believe you."

"Whatever. I am going to hang up and once I do, I don't want you to talk to me anymore. Have fun with Ashley." and with that I hung up. I looked at Alicia.

"Well, that happened."

"Let's go." I said.

"Where?"

"Where do you think?"

"Oh yeah.!!!" With all that being said I turned off my phone and ran into my room. I got dressed and told me dad I would be out late tonight. Once, I was finished I hopped into my car and drove to our location.

Picture of Alicia >>>>>