The Return

Jordyn POV:

"I just don't know what to do." I said leaning my head on Jake's shoulder.

"As much as I've loved spending these past 2 weeks with you, I think you need to go back." Jake said wrapping his arm around me.

"You're right. I think Melina is going to miss her Matilda family. And I'm going to miss you." I said grabbing his hand in mine.

"Don't worry, I will visit you as often as I can." He said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. But before you leave, I have a question for you." He said.

"If you're asking for money I'm broke." I said.

"Oh that is such a lie! Your family is loaded!" Jake laughed.

"Yeah I know." I laughed.

"But that's not the question! The question is, will you....will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it." I smirked.

"Don't do this to me!" He laughed. "I've been working up the courage to ask you since 7th grade!"

"Of course I will." I said grabbing him in a kiss.

"EVERYTIME!" I heard Melina scream. I pulled back and she was standing in the doorway.

"Start planning your visits better." I laughed. "Melina sweetie, we are going to go back to Les Mis tomorrow ok?"

"Yay!" Melina smiled.

"Do you miss it?" I asked.

"I miss performing!" She said.

"Then it's settled, we leave tomorrow." I said. I am actually a little excited to see Ben again, butb in a weird way.

*the next day*

Our plane landed in Georgia and we got our luggage.

"Jordyn, are you going to date Ben again now that we are back?" Melina asked.

"No, I'm dating Jake now." I said. A cab took us to our hotel and I stood outside the doors.

"Come on!" Melina said pulling at my arm. I took a deep breath and followed her into the hotel and up to our room. I opened the door and Sabrina was sitting on her bed watching a movie.

"JORDYN!" Sabrina smiled and jumped up, grabbing me and Melina in a hug. "OH MY GOSH I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

"We missed you too!" I smiled.

"How was New York? How's Jake?" Sabrina asked.

"How do you know about Jake?" I asked.

"It's all over social media." Sabrina said.

"Of course it is." I sighed. "I'm gonna go tell Josh we're back." I said and left Melina with Sabrina. I went up to their room and the door was cracked open.