Chapter 1 - M.I.M and Pitch

North POV

Months passed since Jack, us Guardians, and a few kids defeated Pitch , The boogeyman. Everything is back to normal. Until that day.

You see,on that day, I was observing the globe when suddenly M.I.M. (man in moon) showed up.
"Ah, Manny, my old friend,what brings you to our friendly place?", I asked.
" North,pitch is back and is stonger than ever. But i am going to recruit these people. Call them 'The Big Four'.",M.I.M. bellowed. Yep. M.I.M just talked.

"So,who is the four?", I asked.

M.I.M. shone some light in the crystal, there appeared 4 people.

But I already knew one of them. Jack is their LEADER.

I need to wake up Jack quickly. I will send him on a quest.

~~

Jack POV
I was sleeping when a yeti came tumbling down my room. And I am staying with North a.k.a. Santa Claus for the night. Anyway.

" UUUURRRRGGGG!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK!!!!!!",I shouted.
"Blebululadulakofokbu!", the yeti complained.
Urrrgggg, typical yetis.

Then, out came Toothiana a.k.a the tooth fairy.
" Jack,north said you're going to go to the globe. And he said that don't wear your.......pajamas." Tooth hesitated.

I blushed. Then, I went to change clothes and head downstais to the globe, FREE style. I mean flying.

Then, north looked at me with a death glare and a dead serious face. It was awkward.
"Jack,you should look at this.", he ordered. I looked at where he was pointing.
There where 4 people in the crystal. I was in it. WOW!!! First time I was the leader. And I could tell because i am more superior than the other 3. Okay, now I am just being overly confident.
There were 2 girls and 2 boys ( including me ).
One girl has very looonnggg blond hair, emerald eyes, a violet dress, a frying pan and a chameleon on her shoulder.
The other girl has red frizzy hair, a jade dress , blue eyes, and a bow and arrow. And of course there's a quiver with all the arrows in it.
The other boy has emerald green eyes but it seems to change to grey, brown hair, a viking hat, green shirt and pants, a leather jacket, what's more is he has a..... DRAGON?! WHY DOES HE HAVE A DRAGON !!!!!!! But, I just thought better of it. I turned to face north.
"Jack, M.I.M told me that pitch is back and is stronger than ever. And he has recruited young guardians to defeat pitvh and I need you to fing each of them. Will you?", north asked.
Before I could decide, black sand suddenly covered the globe like last time but much stronger that it was able to blow us off the ground. Tooth fell to the doors. Bunny got into the end of the hall. Sandy landed next to Bunnymund and i landed to the wall. And North landed next to me.
Then I heard a voice.
" Oh sorry gentlemen but I just did it on purpose."

And I realised that voice.

And it was Pitch Black.

~end of chapter~

So hey guys!!!!
Hope you like this. This is the first time I wrote a story. Especially a fanfiction. So..... I just hope you like it.And,I made hiccup's eyes to change color for the next chapter.

All RIGHTS RESERVED TO DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY.
PEACE!!!!

-The Author