Chapter 1

My name is Moon. Moon Shadow. I'm a simple omega. Lowest rank you can be. Even dead people are a higher rank than me and my friend Conner.

I have hair as white as snow. I put black streaks in it to make it a little prettier. My hair was razor cut into jagged layers and I had the whole scene hairstyle going on. 

I was getting ready for my long day of work around the pack house. I finished straightening my hair and pulled on my grey skinny jeans,  blue shirt with black roses, and neon green converse high tops. After that I rushed downstairs.

I stood in front of Beta David. 

"Your list of chores is in the kitchen." He said without looking up from his phone.

"Yes Beta." I sighed bowing my head a little.

I started walking to the kitchen when I was pinned to a wall by Beta David.

"Was that attitude I sensed?!" He snarled.

"Maybe it was." I growled.

He let out a low growl. I growled back as I shoved him off of me. I was a whole lot stronger than I looked. 

I shoved him off just aas Alpha Jason walked into the room. Just my luck huh. He looked at me a little shocked.

"What happened?" Alpha Jason asked.

I didn't say anything I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed my chore list. I could feel Alpha Jason's presence near me.

"Jason. You should really keep you Beta on a tight leash." I smirked.

"You call me alpha!" He snarled.

"I'll pass big boy." I said ripping my chore list in half.

"Disrespect me one more time and your a loner! A rouge!" He threatened.

"It's how I came into this world." I whispered.

I saw the hurt on Jason's face. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He apologized.

"Of course you wouldn't know. I'm just some omega." I said pushing past him. 

I felt the tingles up my arm but shrugged them off. I switched to wolf form and bolted into the woods. I just ran for hours. Letting all the stress and aggravation. After a while of running I went back to my human form and walked into the house. Conner ran up to me.

"Moon. The alpha had been looking for you." Conner panted.

"Thanks Conner. We'll hang out later. Promise." I smiled. 

I gave him a quick hug and rushed up the Jason's office. When I got in there he l looked at me.

"You can't act like you didn't feel them." Jason said not looking up from his paperwork.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"The tingles. Sorry Moon. Your stuck with me." He chuckled.

"I'm not stuck with you." I snarled.

"That hurts. But until you learn to accept your stuck with me I hate to do this." Jason said simply.

Then David walked into the room and grabbed my arm. He dragged me down the hall and locked me in Jason's bedroom. I banged on the door but it didn't budge.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Conner.

"Come on Con. Pick up. Pick up." I whispered to myself.

I heard the line come up.

"Moon? What ya need my babywolf?" Conner asked.

"I'm mated to the alpha and now he had his beta lock me in his room until I accept it." I said all in one breath.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I know. Listen I need a distraction." I said pacing around the room.

"Alright. Wait ten minuets and then make your escape." Conner answered.

I hung up and slid my phone in my back pocket.

I paced around the room for ten minuets and went for the window. I opened it up, took a deep breath, and just jumped. When I hit the ground pain shot through me. I shrugged it off as I bolted. I felt a pair of strong arms worm their way around my waist.

"Little Moon. Are you trying to run from your own mate?" He laughed.

"You haven't seen what I can do." I smirked.

I elbowed him in the stomach but that back fired. Instead of hurting him a jolt of pain ran down my arm.

"Little Moon that wasn't very nice." He said still laughing.

"I give up." I sighed.

He smiled in victory. His arms realeased me and I walked into the pack house. I'm bolting as soon as he least expects it. Maybe I can find a a rouge pack to take me in or maybe I can just survive on my own as a loner. Maybe I can convince Conner to come with me. At least then I wouldn't be alone. I ran up to Conner as soon as I saw him. 

I dragged him up to my room and locked the door behind me. I leaned close to Conner.

"I'm running." I whispered to where he would be the only one to hear.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

First chapter finished! Hope you enjoy it.