C | 32

Mia's pov (Sunday March 31st)

-

I sat down with Noami as she tried to comfort me but I just blocked her out. I feel like that's my job for now on.... To block people out.

"Mia can you talk to me?" She asked her voice was becoming scratchy.

I ignored her like iv been doing for the past 30 minutes. Why won't she just give up?

I sat up from the couch and grabbed my phone. I was heading towards the door until Naomi stopped me.

"Mia where are you going to go?" She asked me.

"Schools over in 1 week. I'm going to Stanford university,"

"But that's 5 hours away,"

"That's the point," I said and walked out of the door.

-

3 months later.

-

College starts in 1 week so I'm packing  all of my stuff now. Cameron still hasn't talked to me since that day, I only saw him once and that was on the Fourth of July when everyone was getting together. Like a family reunion.

Hayes and I are a couple I gave him one more chance, and he hasn't screwed it up either. Once I finish packing everything I start to drive to Hayes house. I bought a new car and it's been running really smooth lately.  I  make a U-turn into Hayes parking lot and grab my keys as I make my way to his door. I knock and wait a couple of minutes for the door to open and I was greeted by Cameron. I open my mouth to say something but I just can't put my mouth to form words. He scoots to the side as I make my way inside and I saw Hayes sitting on couch.

"Hey," I say in an awkward tone. He puts his game controllers down and gives me a tight squeeze.

"I missed you," he says as he breaths in my scent.

I laugh and give him a tight squeeze back.

"What have you been up to?" He asked me.

"Packing. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon," I say and make a pouting face.

"Why! College doesn't even start in a week,"

"I still need to unpack and get my schedule, and every thing else Hayes,"

"Ugh, I'll come see you before you leave okay?"

"Sure," I say and smile. I was looking forward on saying my goodbyes today so I wouldn't have to cry tomorrow but  I'll just go with his plan.

"Can we go out to eat?" He asked me out of know where.

I was a little taken back we haven't been on an actual date in a long time.

"Sure," I replied with a smile.

"Great let me go get changed," he said and ran upstairs. I looked over and noticed Cameron staring at me with guilt in his eyes but I quickly looked away. I won't let him ruin this day for me. It's basically the last time I will be with Hayes if you don't include the goodbye we will be sharing tomorrow.

"Ready," he said as he slid downstairs on the railing.

"Great," I said with a smile.

We walked outside and he insisted on driving because I had no idea where we were going and he wanted it to be a surprise.

As we drove for about a couple more minutes we pulled in to a parking lot. I looked to my side and opened my mouth. This is the place where I would always come with my dad before he died. I haven't been here since... Now all the memories I had were building up but I pushed them to the side of my mind. 'Stay focused Mia,' I kept telling myself. I got out of the car and wrapped my arm around Hayes arm. I smiled at his touch as we entered the restaurant.

"Reservations for Grier," he said with a slight smile.

I'm guessing he scheduled this a week before because it's hard getting in here. My dad and I just got lucky sometimes.

The elderly woman smiled as she showed us to our tables.

She placed the menus on the table and asked us what we wanted to drink.

"I'll have your best wine," Hayes said.

"Same here please," I told her. She wrote that down and excused herself to get the drinks.

"So are you having fun so far?" He asked me with confusion in his eyes.

"Yeah I am. You knew my dad always took me here is that why you brought me here?" I asked.

"Yeah it is actually. I knew how much this place meant to you so I wanted today to be special. I was planning this day for a couple weeks now,"

I smiled at the thought of him working his butt off to get reservations here. We made small talk until the lady came back with our drinks and to take out order.

I orders pasta and Hayes ordered ribs with a salad on the side. We talked for over 20 minutes until our food came and we sat in silence as we ate. I didn't mind because I was really hungry and happy to be eating. Talking would just mess this up.

-

Hayes pinned me on the wall but not too roughly as he kissed on my neck and started to suck harshly on it. I tugged on his hair as I moaned his name quietly but making sure he could hear. He took his hands and roamed them up my shirt as I unbuckled his belt. I lifted my hands up so he could take my shirt off and he did so I unbuckled his belt.

While he was taking his pants off I smirked and got on top of him straddling him. He flipped me over and unbuckled my bra and I smiled and kissed his lips. He took his hands and ran them over my body and cursed under his breath. He slid my pants off leaving me in my laced under wear. I smirked as I cupped his face and planted kisses all over his cheeks.

He slid my panties off and slid his boxers off and finally did what I was looking forward to since we started. Pleasuring me.

-

Enjoy and comment and vote for another update. It's almost April 30th! ;(

Mia xoxo