C | 6.

Mia's pov (Thursday August 25th)

-

Im in the kitchen, eating cereal for breakfast. It's 8 o clock in the morning, and I'm waiting for Michael to pick me up. Cameron walks downstairs with joggers and no shirt on. I roll my eyes. Following behind him is a girl with blonde hair and, and blue eyes. I open my eyes really wide. I think they were about to pop out of my head. So that's what I was hearing last night?

"Good Morning Mia," Cameron says with a smile on his face.

"Mhm," I mumble. I'm still mad that he would even think, about leaving me alone for two months. He has the nerve.

My phone was ringing so I pick it up, out of my pocket and answer the call.

'Hey' I say.

'Hey it's Michael I'm outside,'

'Okay give me a minute,' I say and hang up the phone.

I grab my bag from the counter, slip on some huaraches and head outside.

I hop inside the car, and give Michael a peck on the lips.

"How are you?" He asks me.

"Fine I guess, you?"

"Good well now that your here," he says and I smile.

He starts the car and we head off to school.

-

I was heading to history class, Michael was grabbing his books from his locker. As I was walking down the hallway, my arm was jerked back and was pushed into a closet. I thought it was Michael but I could see the bright blue eyes, and new it was Hayes. My breathing started to quicken.

"What do you want?" I said in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Wait what?"

"I'm sorry, after seeing what you were taking Michael to do, I guess I got jealous and knew I fucked up," he explained.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please if this is for your stupid little game, I'm not falling for it," I spit at him.

"It's not! I really am sorry. I miss you so much I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how I screwed up. I even broke up with Courtney! That's how much I missed you," he says.

I look into his eyes, and get lost.
Maybe I'm not over Hayes like I thought I was.

I try to resist but I couldn't. It's like I was drawn to him... Like the universe wanted us to be together, but I feel like something isn't right here. I feel like he's lying, and he's going to play me, but at the same time it would be worth the risk. Hayes makes me feel like nobody else could, he was there for me when nobody else was. How can somebody get over that? How can somebody get over their first love? I'm overwhelmed with too many thoughts and I do the first thing, that I am possibly stupid for doing. But right now I don't care. I kiss him. And it's feels right, but it also feels dangerous. What's he doing to me? He's not the same Hayes I fell in love with when we were little kids, but maybe just maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I need a little change in my life.

As I was kissing him there was this spark of electricity in the kiss. I never felt this when I kissed Michael, and even of the thought of his name I felt guilty. I pulled away from Hayes and stared into his eyes.

"Wait," I whisper.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks.

"No I did. I'm being unloyal and even if Michael and I aren't dating I feel guilty... Let me tell him that we need to just be friends today after school and then we can continue this," I explain.

He looks at his shoes and looks back up at me.

"Whatever makes you happy," he said and smiled. I smiled back and pecked his lips and ran out of the janitors closet, I'm late for history class but right now I don't care.

-

Michael and I finish our projects for history class and I'm excited. We were walking outside of the school buildings and I stopped in my tracks.

"Michael we need to talk," I say in a low voice.

"Is every thing okay?" He asks me.

"I'm still in love with Hayes," I blurt out.

He looks at me with a wide eyed expression. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes started to water and he looked like he was going to cry.

I felt my eyes starting to water too. No Mia stay strong your doing this because you STILL loves Hayes, and you NEVER stopped.

I walk towards him and give him a hug.

"I'm sorry, i hope we can be friends," I say and pull away.

He nods his head and walks away.

I pull my phone out and text Hayes.

Me - meet me at my house.

I then proceed to walk home.

-

I'm laying on my bed waiting for Hayes, and then my door bells rings. I jump out of my bed and race downstairs and open the door. There I see him in black skinny jeans and a white shirt, with his adorable hair style.

I jump into his arms and give him a hug.

"I missed you," I squeal.

"You saw me like 2 hours ago," he says and laughs.

"I know shut up and leave me alone,"

-

Hayes and I were watching tv in my room, and I don't know where Cameron is. He's leaving for tour Friday, so he's probably getting ready or buying stuff for the ride to where ever he's going. I'm still mad at him to be honest.

"Hayes," I whisper.

"Yes?" He responds.

"I still love you, I never stopped loving you," I say and look down at my hands.

He kisses my forehead and whispers into my ear.

"I still love you too Mia,"

I smile to myself. He still loves me!!!!

Cheesy yes leave me alone.

I really did miss him.

-

Hey I hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote for more updates :)

- Mia 💖