C | 18

Mia's pov (Monday December 15th)

-

3 months pregnant

God I feel like throwing up. Cameron transferred me to homeschool, until this baby comes out. He told the principle and the school board, about my situation and they understood. It took a lot of work to get me transferred but they eventually let me come here. So here I am in my room, with a school computer that they sent me. I just finished my last class and it's now 12:36.

I'm really hungry so I decide to head to the store to go grocery shopping, because we have no food here since thanksgiving. If your thinking how did she survive a whole month without food? It's called take out. And no I don't say it in a sassy tone, iv literally had pizza all month and no I'm not
complaining. Sort of.

I slip on some skinny jeans, while I can because I already know in a month or two I won't be able to fit into them. I walk into Cameron's room and get his sweater because his is more baggy, and I put it on. I comb through my hair grab my phone and keys and get in the car to go shopping.

Once I make a Uturn into the Walmart parking lot I grab my purse, and phone and walk outside.

I walk down the parking lot and walk inside Walmart. I decide to get a chocolate cake because Hayes birthday is tomorrow, and I want to get him something that him and I can enjoy tonight before his birthday. Also because I'm in the mood for chocolate cake. I grab a bunch of digornio pizzas and place them in the cart.

-

Once I finished paying I thanked the lady and strolled the cart full of grocery bags into the parking lot.

I placed everything into the back of the car and closed the trunk of my car. As I was walking to the car I felt a hand wrap around my mouth. I panicked and tried to hit the person in the head but I couldn't breath anymore, I felt like I was dying and then my eyes closed.

-

Cameron's pov

Once I got home I placed my car keys on the counter. I walked to the fridge and saw that there was no food in the refrigerator.

I walked upstairs to Mia's room and saw that there was a note on her door.

Went to gmoms house.

Mia.

What kind of shitty note is this?

No 'I love you,' no 'be safe,' I sighed and grabbed my keys and got in the car to drive to Walmart to go shopping for food.

Once I got to Walmart I spotted Mia's car. I got out and walked over towards her car. A note was on it.

It's broken.

What kind of slick shit is this?

I looked down at the floor and saw her car keys. Mia wouldn't be dumb to leave her car keys on the floor if her car was broken, whoever did this shit is really stupid.

I call Nash and tell him that something has happened to Mia.

Once I get home I start to freak out. I called my gmom and she said Mia never told her she was coming over so that means she is missing.