C | 9 part 1.

Mia's (Sunday August 28th)

-

Getting up on a Sunday was the hardest for me. Knowing you have school in the next 24 hours is the most annoying feeling in the world. First it's Monday ew everybody hates Monday's. Then it's Tuesday your still tired, but you know Friday is coming up. Then comes Wednesday your excited knowing Friday is in two days. Thursday comes along and your happy, your with your friends. Then comes Friday your happy because you can stay up late, with your friends. Saturday you become sad knowing Sunday is coming up, which Sunday comes and that leads to school Monday.

So basically the only fun days of the whole 7 days is Friday and Saturday.

I get out of bed, and head in the shower to get ready for the day. Hayes was sleeping on the couch, I don't know how I ended up in my bed but some how I did. Maybe he walked me upstairs, and walked back to the couch.

Once I'm out of my shower, I get dressed and walk downstairs for some breakfast.

I grab my phone and check my messages once I head downstairs.

Unknown - guess what Friday is. The back to schools dance :) save me a dance. Babe.

I sigh, and make me some cereal and and start to eat.

"Good morning," Hayes says.

I look over and he has no shirt on, and some joggers.

His 6 pack his eyeing me up and down, it's like it's asking for me to jump his bones. Which I will not do, I'm a good girl. Sort of.

I almost choke on my cereal once he wraps his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Trying to dance with you," he says and moves his hips onto me.

I continue eating, trying not to get distracted by his hotness. Only that doesn't work when he kisses my neck. I spit out my cereal and start to choke.

He laughs, and pats my back to practically save me.

I run upstairs and brush my teeth real quick, and run downstairs and almost slip in the process and once I reach him I jump in his arms.

"I've been dying to do that," I say out of breath from all that running.

"For a second I thought you were distancing your self from me," he said.

I frown and say, "who could ever distance theirselves from you your like a magnet that you can never seem to pull apart," I say and kiss him.

He kisses me back, and roams his hands through my shirt.

He lifts me up and walks me over towards the couch, and places me on it and we began kissing.

I wrap my legs around his body, and my arms around his neck and start to run my heads over his torso.

He tries to take my shirt off but I stop him.

"I'm a good girl," I say and slip out of his arms.

"we can change that,"

-

Hi sorry I'll update part 2 later I have to see my boyfriend.

- Mia :)