C | 17

Mia's pov (Thursday November 26th)

-

2 months pregnant.

My stomach is slowly increasing, and I'm always hungry. I think my little child is always begging for pizza because that's what I always end up
eating, at the end of the day.

Well as you know, it's thanksgiving day and I'm starving. But I have to starve myself until 6pm because I know that there is going to be a bunch of food. All of the magcon family is coming, I'm excited but nervous. They know that I'm pregnant but they will expect to see a belly, even though it's not showing that much. It also depends on what I'm wearing to show.

It's now 1 pm and Cameron just walked through the door with the rest of the food that him and I will have to cook. Cameron isn't that much of a good cook. I mean he's good and all but he isn't exactly like a master chef, although he can make a good pizza.

"You ready to start all the food?" I asked him as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes we need to finish by 5:30 because at 5 everyone will be here. Is Hayes coming over?" He asks me.

"No but I'll ask him if he can," I tell him as I walk over towards my couch.

"Okay well Nash should be over in a couple of minutes," he says and just then, someone walks through the door.

"Yo wassup some blonde girl is outside looking confused," Nash says pointing towards the door.

Cameron opens his eyes wide, and runs towards the door and comes back in with the blonde girl, that Nash was talking about.

"Well Cameron who is this?" I ask him with a smirk.

"The mother of my child," he says.

I open my eyes wide and walk over towards her.

"Hi I'm Mia Cameron's sister," I say and take my hand out of my pocket, to shake her hand.

"Hi I heard so much about you, your the bratty sister right?" She asks me.

I pull my hand away before she can shake it, tilt my head to the right and give her the 'fuck with me,' look.

I look at Cameron and he looks at her likes she's crazy.

I just walk away towards Nash. Right then Hayes walks through the door.

"Hey and oh whose the hot," he says and shuts his mouth before he can finish his sentence.

That's what I thought.

"Well anyway let's get started on the food," I say and walk towards the turkey.

"I'm not taking these guts out," I say and step away from the turkey, after I see what's inside it.

-

It's now 5:15 and the food is almost done.

So far we have mash potatoes, pie, ice cream, stuffing, Mack and cheese, string beans, fruit, cornbread, sweet potatoes, chicken broth, cranberry sauce, pecans, the gravy, yams, and marshmallows. The turkey was almost finished it took us a while to get all of the guts out.

But Nash, Hayes, Cameron's Barbie doll, Cameron, Matt, Aaron, Taylor, both of the jacks, Carter, Shawn and Mahogany were here.