C | 19

Cameron's pov (Monday December 15th)

-

(Go on YouTube and search 'found,' the vampire diaries song while reading this chapter)

-

Once I saw Mia on the floor I freaked out and I ran towards her. I faced her towards me and I pulled her shirt up to look at her stomach, oh no.

She was shot right in the stomach what if the baby died?

"CALL 911!" I yelled at everyone.

I put two fingers towards Mia's pulse and she was barely alive. Her breathing was very small and she had a bunch of blood dripping down her stomach. Her eyes we're closed and I could tell she wouldn't make it soon.

"Mia please stay with me," I cried.

I heard sirens ahead and the paramedics came barging through the door with equipment, and a stretcher.

"Please save her," I cried.

One of the paramedics nodded their head, and placed Mia on the stretcher and took her outside and put her into a ambulance.

I hopped into paramedics with her and said to all the guys, "Meet us at the hospital," and the paramedics closed the doors.

[Hayes]

Once Cameron left with Mia I ran to the car with Nash, Matt, and Taylor. I drove since I got to the car first and I couldn't wait for everybody. I sped all the way to the hospital not caring if I past a speed light and ran in the hospital.

                      [Cameron]

Mia is in surgery right now and I'm literally scared for her life, and not just for her life her babies life. I don't even know how she got into this mess in the first place, and who would do this to her.  My phone buzzed and I took it out to see no notifications, I forgot that I grabbed Mia's phone at the place and she had a message.

You thought that you could get away from me. You were lucky this time next time you won't be so lucky. -Unknown.

What the fuck? I put her password in and looked at the messages and I got angry once I read through all of them.

Why didn't she tell me about any of this I could have helped her!

"Sir!" A nurse yelled at me.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"We are loosing her she opened her eyes one second and said your name and her beeper went off," the nurse said.

I flipped I ran all the way to her room not caring if I was aloud to or not and I went to her side and screamed.

"Mia wake up!" I yelled and cried at the same time.

"It's me Cameron Mia please your my little sister. Don't leave me behind I don't have anybody else!" I grabbed her hand and held her hand and as I did that her beeper started to calm down. My tears slowed down a little as I tried to process what was happening.

"What's going on?" I cried.

"She's calming down she might of had a panic attack. You might need to stay in this room with her, even though that's not aloud," the nurse said.

I sighed and thanked God.

-

It's been a couple hours since Mia's beeper started to go crazy and Hayes was in the room with her now. Mia should be waking up soon, and I'm scared to give her the bad news.

The baby didn't make it I'm scared for her reaction. I have to tell her when she calms down a little bit, because too much stress can lead to another panic attack.

Once she gets better I will look over her, she will be under protection at all times. She will not be out of my sight and I don't care if she gets sick of me she will have to deal with it. This was sort of a warning to me, I realized that I have not been a good brother. I was never there when she needed me, I should've been by her side through all
the times she cried. I was not doing my job as a legal guardian, it's all my fault I am the one to blame. I'll be a better brother for her. I promise.

Now listen to 'Alive,' by Gabrielle aplin.

-

A couple more hours passed and I was just staring at Mia watching her every move, hoping she would wake up any second. I saw her finger twitch and I sat up from my chair and looked at her.

"You saw that right?" I asked Hayes.

He nodded his head and walked to the other side of Mia's hospital bed.

Her eyes started to move and they eventually opened. I opened my eyes wide and yelled for the nurse.

She soon came in and checked Mia up and said that we could talk to her.

"Oh my god Mia you scared me to death!" I cried and gave her a hug.

"Cameron," she said and hugged back. I could feel her tears drip onto my white shirt and I didn't care, I only cared that she was safe and in my arms. I smiled as wide as my smile could get and cried with her. She's alive! I was praying and praying and praying for God to give her a chance and let her live, and he granted her that wish. I believe in God. He saved my little sister and I am grateful. So grateful.

"Cameron what happened?" She asked me.

"We will talk about all of the later for now I think you need to give someone a hug," I said and motioned my head to Hayes. She looked at him and started crying, and he looked at her. While he looked at her he stared at her like she was a diamond, I'm happy that she has someone like him even if they do have a rough patch they seemed to slip out of it.

                     [Mia]

Hayes walked over towards me and gave me a tight hug and I hugged back.

I missed his hugs and kisses so much.  I cried hard while I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shirt.

"I'm so thankful that you are okay," he cried.

"Me too Hayes," I  cried.

-

I hope you enjoyed I'll update as soon as I can.

Leave a comment and a vote for a faster update, I might update later tonight.

- Mia :)