C | 39

A/N 8 more days until I end this book can you believe it!?

Mia's pov (Saturday June 6th)

-

Being back here at collage was really weird. Not that weird but it felt lonely, I just came back from visiting Hayes, Cameron, and Nash and I can't wait until I can see them all next Friday. Since today was the collage tour I put my hair into a high pony tail as I slipped on something really simple to wear.

"You ready?" I asked Naomi as I saw her finishing up her hair.

"Yes where are we meeting everybody again?" She asked.

I put my phone in my back pocket as I answered her question.

"The main lounge,"

We walked out of our dorm locking the door as we tried to find our way to the main lounge, where we will be meeting up with a bunch of the students and teachers and taking a tour around campus.

We couldn't see Jack anywhere as we were all listening to one of the adults speak about the tour.

"Now please everyone follow me as I will be taking to you the gym. Now the gym is where you guys can exercise every morning or night but the gym will be closed at 10 pm on weekdays and 11 pm on weekends,"

The gym was big as we passed by it had so many equipments in the room.

"Hey you two," we heard. We turned around and saw Gilinksy walking towards us while drinking a water bottle.

"Where were you?" Naomi whispered.

"Over slept,"

'Yeah right probably banging Madison,' I thought in my head which made me chuckle.

"This is the art room. Everyone will be taking either art class or construction class. After all of your classes are finished you will find yourself coming to either the art class," she said pointing to a room that had the word 'art,' over it. "Or the construction class," she said pointing to another room with the word 'construction,' over it. "Now you will all be picking up your schedules tomorrow. After your class you will move along with whatever you choose for the rest of the day,"

We continued walking and I turned around and saw a girl holding Jacks hand. I recognized that it was Madison so I smiled.

"This is the lunch room. Now not many colleges do this but all of your food is free. You will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. Now you guys can order take out its your choice but food is provided here,"

(I don't know anything about college so please don't correct me about their order. Thanks :))

The lunch room was huge. It was like a high school lunch room but the tables and chairs were different. Two people could sit at a table and then there were
tables that a group of people could sit at.
-

Since the tour was over Naomi, Jack, Madison, and I were in Naomi and i's dorm room.

"So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked Madison.

"Well I love to sing. I sing all the time I make covers for YouTube, and I was thinking about becoming a singer when I get out of collage,"

"Don't you think that collage is a waste of a singers time. Your too busy learning that you don't have the actual time to sing," Naomi says in a harsh tone.

I open my eyes wide as I excuse the two of us and drag Naomi out of the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry I just got jealous," she said.

"Why would you be jealous?" I asked her.

She didn't answer and it had me wondering why would she be jealous over Madison and Jack.

"Oh no," I mumbled.

She looked at me with guilt in her eyes.

"Please tell me it's not true," I whispered so the two love birds inside didn't hear us. She didn't answer and I spoke again.

"Please tell me you don't like Jack," I whispered and yelled.

"Worse," she stuttered.

What can possibly be worse than that!?

"I slept with him," she whispered.

I wanted to faint right then and there.
How could she not tell me that she slept with Gilinksy? I'm her best friend she's supposed to tell me everything.

"Why are you now telling me this?" I asked slapping her arm. Even though Naomi is my best friend I won't let her ruin someone's relationship that's just cruel.

"Because I thought you would hate me,"

"Noami I'm mad at you. I'm your best friend your supposed to tell me these types of things,"

She looked down at her shoes in guilt. "I don't know what to do I have feelings for him," she whispered but I could still hear her.

"You can't NOT I repeat can NOT ruin their relationship," I told her.

"Why not?" She whined.

I hated the fact that she wants everything when it comes to her needs.

"You can't get in the way of love. If they are meant to be together they are meant to be. We just have to wait and see," I explained happy with what I just said.

"But what if we are meant to be?" She asked.

"Then you and him will happen. Everything happens for a reason. Let's get back inside before they think we ditched them or something," I said walking towards the door but she didn't follow.

"Aren't you going to come?" I asked her.

"No I'm going to take a walk to clear my mind off of a couple of things. I'll
come back later," she said. I gave her a hug as she walked off and then walked back in the room. I saw Madison and Jack making out on Naomi's bed and now I'm happy that she took that walk.

"Oh my god," I whispered as they pulled apart. Madison fell on the floor as Gilinsky said "Forget that ever happened,"

'Agreed,' I thought.

-

HEY YOU THERE! Please vote and comment I don't even have the motivation to update any more because nobody's telling me how I'm doing. I'm not even asking for that much. I think I'm doing a bad job :(

Mia xoxo