C | 33

Mia's pov (Monday June 1st)

-

I woke up smiling from last night and my smile went away knowing what day it is. Monday, the day where I say goodbye to Hayes and everyone else. The day where I leave to college. That's the only thing that's pushing me to get up today. I look over at Hayes and admire his features, the features that I will miss so much while I'm gone. But I know that I'm doing the right thing.

I get up out of bed and let Hayes rest while I cook breakfast. I put some pajamas on while I walk downstairs. I turn the stove on and began my breakfast routine.

30 minutes later.

Once I finished making food I let the bacon finishing cooking while Hayes walks downstairs. I set the plates on the counter and put the food on the plates. I pour the both of us orange juice as he sits down on the bar stool.

"Good Morning," he said in his morning voice.

"Morning," I replied with a weak smile.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Good because I was next to you but also bad at the same time because your leaving today," I give him a slight smile because I felt the same way.

I walk over towards the bacon and turn the burner off as I place the bacon on both of our plates.

"Dig in," I say giving Hayes a kiss on the cheek as we began to eat the food that I made.

10 minutes later.

I finished washing the dishes as Hayes sat on the couch and turned the tv on.

"You want to watch tv?" He asked.

I felt like crying right about now as I looked at the time.

"I have to finish getting ready Hayes, I'm leaving at 12," I said with a frown.

He sat up from the couch and walked towards me.

"What do you have to do now?" He asked.

I walked upstairs into my room knowing that he would follow as I walked to my closet.

"I have to pick out an outfit for the day and finish packing these clothes up,"

"Then I'll help you. Whatever gives me more time to spend with you,"

I smiled and kissed his lips. I'm going to miss those lips while I'm gone.

I picked out the outfit for the day and Hayes and I finished packing all of my clothes as we placed them in my luggage. I got another luggage as I put all of my shoes in it.

"Now I have to shower," I say as I plop myself on my bed from packing so much.

"Can I shower with you?" Hayes asked.

I laughed and shook my head no.

"Come on please. Your leaving today you showering is time being wasted without being near you," he frowned.

He was right. I wanted to be near him as much as possible as much as he wanted to be with me.

"Fine but only since I'm leaving today," I said as I sat up from my bed.

I walked into the bathroom as I quickly stripped naked and got in the shower. I turned the water on as the water dropped from my body to the floor. Hayes walked in and I began washing my hair.

"Let me," he said as he started running the conditioner through my hair.

I smiled as his body was pressed against me. I rinsed my hair out and started to wash my body. I turned around and smiled when I saw Hayes staring at me. I leaned up to kiss his lips and when I stopped I turned the water off.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as I passed Hayes one.

"That was the best shower iv ever had in my entire life," Hayes said drying his hair.

I plugged in my blow dryer.

"Yeah it was," I said with a smile.

I dried my hair as Hayes came over towards me and took the dryer and started to dry my hair. When it was fully dry I started to dress my self, Hayes started putting on his clothes also.

Once I finished I added a hair style to my hair for the day and put some shoes on.

"Can you help me take the boxes to the car?" I asked putting my bottom lip out.

"How can I resist?" He asked and picked a box up.

I walked over towards him and kissed his lips. I picked up a box as we walked downstairs and put the boxes in the car.

49 minutes later.

When Hayes and I finished I walked up to Hayes getting ready to say goodbye. I noticed he was crying and it basically broke my heart.

"Let's not say goodbye," I said on the verge of crying.

"Let's just say 'I love you,'" I added.

He nodded his head and walked up to me.

"I love you so much," he whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

A tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away.

"I love you too," I said crying now.

He walked me to my car and I started it look ahead. I rolled my window down as he kissed me again and walked away from the car letting me drive off.

I put my car in reverse but noticed Nash's car coming in view. I got out and saw Cameron and Nash running up to me.

Nash came first and gave me a hug and said goodbye and Cameron then came closer towards me.

"I'm sorry Mia," he said.

Is he kidding me!? He hasn't talked to me in months and now he thinks it's alright to!?

"You should've said that months ago," I said and got back in my car. I drove out of the drive through and looked at them one last time before I left.

I waved and drove.

College.

I'm starting a new life, Hayes will be in it. I don't know how I'm gonna survive without feeling his touch...

-

Vote and comment for another update it makes me really happy.

Mia xoxo