Chapter 16

A/N: Really excited Radio Rebel hit its 100th fav! I'm so happy I love all of my lovely readers and I hope you enjoy the newest chapter to Radio Rebel||MGC.

Me and the boys have decided we're gonna all fly to Sydney, not only to see Crystal but maybe pop in and see the Radio Rebel. It took me at least a week and a half to convince everyone including myself that this was a good idea, but management finally agreed. 

Also in the week and a half Crystal still hasn't texted or called, if I said I wasn't worried I'd be lying. I know she's fine it's just, is she fine without me? I know that I'm really not fine at all here without her here. 

I'm really not ready to fly to Sydney today either, what if she hates me? What if she completely ignores me? Maybe I should text her. 

Crystal's Pov: 

I haven't heard from Michael, I can already imagine him right now with someone else. It really wouldn't matter if he was with someone else, because I'd still feel the same way I feel now. With all the constant bullying and fighting I decided not to go today. Not because I didn't want to go, not because of Marissa, but because of me. 

I really can't physically or emotionally pick myself up, I know I've said and done things that hurt others but I seem to be able not to get that feeling out of my head. Feeling loved when you most need it, feeling cherished because of how well your doing, or even having a passionate kiss with the one you love. 

For me this was Michael, he is my rock, he is my lover, he is my life, he is mine. Missing Michael isn't really how I thought it would be though, missing him is like losing myself. It's like eating a slice of pepperoni pizza and realizing the box isn't gone before your first bite. 

Beep beep

I shuffle on the couch in the studio, my screen flashes and I see something I hoped for. 

From: Mikey<3

Hey, um I just wanted to tell you that me and the boys are coming home for a few days xx

Is he serious? He's coming home? I feel like my heart is going to leap out of my chest. Before i could text back he texted me again.

From: Mikey<3 

P.s. I can't wait to see you😘

Did he just send that? I feel so many things right now, to be honest the kissy emoji made me have a heart attack. 

To: Mikey<3

I can't wait to see you too☺️ I'll meet you @ the airport😘

From: Mikey<3

Can't wait, see you babe😍😉

Did he just call me babe? Was it a friendly babe or a girlfriend babe? This boy..

--

Once Michael landed I felt like the wind was knocked from me. I haven't seen him in so many months and yet he still has the glimmering glow of life surrounding him. The body guards push the raging teenage girls aside and before I know it Michael wraps his arms around my waist and spins me a few times into the air. 

"I missed you so much" he whispered as I began to feel his tears seeping through my shirt. 

"I missed you too" I said pushing him away, I suddenly felt a pang of hurt in my chest. I can't tell him she's me, I can't I can't...

He took his hand in mine and squeezed tightly, I ripped my hand from his grasp and look up at him nervously. I started to feel my chest get heavy and I felt my step quicken. I looked back and muttered words I didn't want to say. 

"I'm sorry, I can't do this" I said as I felt tears trailing down my cheeks. I ran as fast as I could though the fans, the guards, Everyone. I couldn't handle seeing his face when my heart still lingered with hate. 

[3rd person] 

Many things lied within Crystal Beakley's heart, it was worn and bruised so much that the slightest thing could make it shatter. She lied when she said they broke her, they didn't, they only made her simply give up on all hope to keep fighting. Some would say that's broken but it isn't, broken is simply living without a purpose and finding no way out except through death. I believe Crystal was far from this, she is strong-hearted and even though she lost Hope in Michael, she didn't lose hope in herself.

She kept running from him, but why? Was it the uncertainty she felt when he hugged her? The uncertainty of the future she was so scared to grasp because of a simple mistake. She ran away knowing in her heart it was the best to stay away, Michael stayed away from her for a reason. Now finally it's her turn. 

Michael's only reason for staying away was because he didn't want to break her heart again, he didn't want to ruin the friendship they had and so desperately needs now. He didn't know why he hugged her, he didn't know why he texted her, he didn't know why everything he was doing now was without thought. 

This rarely happened to Michael and it scared him, it meant he was falling in love. Michael knew he didn't deserve her, he knew she'd be better off without him, but she loved him too. Crystal loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around her waist, she loved that he was taller than her, she loved that he loved her as much as he could.

This is all she wanted, but why? Why now is she running away when Michael finally figures out she's the one he needs, and she's the one with uttermost certainty that he loves and is ready to commit to her this time. 

//

Conspiracy theories welcome lol help me unmask the third person! Who ever comes up its the best/ closest idea to mine will be a new character in my story!

Hope you liked it! 

New update soon!

-ily xx