Chapter 14

A/N: thanks to these amazing wattpadders! kenzie_lovesAlexKirsten_Nicole_GibbsPINAR_S99FourAussieIDIOTSmayamayomynie, and CecePenguin

In the letter I tried to act sweet and contempt, but inside I felt so empty and filled with hate. He said he didn't need me, he said that life in Sydney wasn't worth it, why couldn't he see he has me, his mom, his friends, everybody, he's the one who's jumping into the unknown. 

I can't stand this, every time I think about it my whole body aches. I need him so badly to be here with me but he doesn't want to, does he hate me? Ugh I don't even care anymore, is he even worth my tears? Why do I have to care so much? 

He left me, I'm going to have to face it, he just doesn't care enough to stay. But what if he cares enough to go, to keep his distance? 

Will you fucking stop defending him?! Why the hell are you crying over a guy that's not worth it.

I don't know why I'm defending him, I don't know why he's even crossing my mind. I just need to focus on the studio and being who I'm supposed to be the Radio Rebel

--

Today is Monday and I'm finally back at school, to be honest I'm actually pretty glad that I'm not going to be in my room anymore. I needed this so badly, but the only thing is, no Michael, no Luke, no Calum, not even Ash what am I supposed to do?

I mean none of them payed any attention to me, but still I had someone to talk to after school. I guess it isn't that bad, I can live with it I guess...

I walk to my locker and unlock it stuffing my stuff inside until someone shuts it jamming my finger. 

"Ugh fuck!" I scream holding my bloody finger. 

"Hey everyone look who it is, the girl who thought she could get with my man!" Marissa chuckled and then punching my face. "Luke wouldn't let me touch you when he was around, but look he isn't" she said staddling my waist and hitting my face repeatedly. 

I didn't even fight back once, I didn't care, I felt like everyone was just trying to how long it would take to brake me and they finally did. I didn't give a shit if Marissa Roth was hitting me and I didn't care if she thought I was stealing her man. I didn't care, and when she found that out she just stopped hitting me. 

When she backed off I just walked off like nothing had happened and they all looked at me speechless. I let her win, I let her get what she wanted, I walked away like I always do. This time was different though, it's almost like I owned up to being me instead of hiding me. 

I know what I have to do, and oh Michael You should've never broken my heart because hurting yours will be bittersweet. 

Michael's Pov:

if I had said that I haven't stopped thinking about Crystal I'd be lying. I haven't honestly had enough time to think about her, sometimes the letter floats back into my brain and I find myself reading it again but it isn't the same. 

I want her here with me but just as my friend. I miss the little things of being her friend like the flow of things, the way how there wasn't any awkward silences, I could talk about her butt without her thinking she's fat, just small things that made me smile. 

Being more than 10,000 miles away from Sydney makes my heart hurt. I miss everyone but it is fun to start recording and being the opening show for 1D on their tour. It's so amazing how many people come and fill the stadiums and lots, more people than I've ever seen at an amusement park. 

1D is actually pretty cool, they are really laid back and up for anything. Today I'm just by myself though, I wanted to be, were only a few days into this and I'm already homesick and I miss my mom and Crystal. 

Beep beep

Ha I got a text. 

From: Chrissy😍

Hey lol Radio Rebel is talking about your band xx

What? Why would she be talking about us? I quickly open my radio app and turn her up loud. I'm literally jumping out of my pants, Radio Rebel talking about us? Some lame band from Australia?

"Heyyy listen up Were talking about those Australian hotties who are currently the opening act for 1D on their Take Me Home Tour! Ill tell you what I think. I've heard them and their really not that good, of you pay for a ticket I'd also pay for some earbuds. Those boys are good to look at but not so promising to hear. Alright now I want you so go to Rebellionfm.com right now and cast you votes on what you think of the so called 5 Sauce" she said as I quickly went to the website to see the votes. 

Heard 'em and never again:    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||          37%

their hot who cares?:                  |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||       17%

what was the question?:           ||||||||||||||||||        5%

Don't know them, don't care: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||         34%

their amazing!:                              ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||           20%

"Hm well it seems Australia has their haters and fam for 5SOS. I can tell you I'm a hater and I say One Direction is just wasting money on these boyband wannabes. What do you say about this Cameron?" She asks him, I hope he backs us up, why is she hating on us so much?

"Well I'd like to give this band a chance I mean they must've worked hard enough to work with the big leagues. I must say these boys are not on the top of my band listening list as many people would agree, but that can change we just need to give them their five seconds of fame" his answer was okay, it wasn't what I was looking for though, he wasn't on her side or ours he was stating his point of view. 

"We'll give 5 Seconds of Summer their five seconds of fame and boys don't screw it up" I can feel her fake smile through that, I feel like I want to punch a wall or perhaps that radio hosts face. 

"Alright our next subject, Senior Year. I really don't want to talk about this much, I only have one year left as well I think I'd have a heart attack if I was to graduate Westminster this year. I've had so many people already leaving and it's so unnerving" she said as Cameron answered. 

" I feel the same way, senior year is coming along for the both of us. I don't attend Westminster like you do Ms.Rebel but I know that leaving and beginning something outside of these studio walls will be so different" wait? All this time I've been listening to her for like what 3 years and I find out she's the same year as me and attends Westminster? What the hell!

I shut my radio app off and pull on my jacket and walk out the door to find the boys. I can't believe what I just heard, she attends Westminster? Do I know her? I wonder, do I see her everyday? Do I have any classes with her? 

I want to know now, who is the Radio Rebel?

//

Michael, Michael, Michael, if only you knew you've known the mystery girl your whole life...

Hope you liked it!

New update soon!

-ily xx