Chapter 15

When someone breaks your heart it's like a thousand needles stabbing your heart at once. This is how I feel about Michael, then I think about how he thinks I'm okay with us not being together anymore. He doesn't want me and all I think about is what I lost, not only did I lose him, I lost myself. 

The more I think about that the more I think about how I hate talked him on the air. Maybe he did deserve it, but then again he didn't. I shouldn't have said the things I said but I can't take them back.

It's been two weeks since the last time I spoke to him, and I'm actually glad. Everyone keeps asking me 'who's the Radio Rebel?' They are seaching to know who 'I am' because Michael claimed in an interview he wanted to meet me, and so does the rest of the band. 

I don't think I honestly want any of that to happen, so maybe I can just stand on the sidelines and see what happens. I walk into the school doors and the geek squad (also higher than me in the social status) bombards me with questions. 

"Hey since maybe your like the schools killer chick maybe you might know" this kid with huge braces asks me, I just shake my head and continue walking until someone pulled me back. 

"You must know something" another questions wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Why? What's so great about finding out who she is?" I shrug with a chuckle as they give me this look like I'm stupid or something. 

"Are you kidding? Like Michael Clifford, Like the Michael Clifford from this school wants to meet her! And anyone who's willing to help or finds her gets to come on tour with them!" One girl geekily chuckles almost passing out. 

"I'm really sorry, I don't know anything" I sigh quietly heading in a different direction.

 Highschool is technically all its lived up to be, well except if you are in the same position as me. Everyone at one point fears of going unnoticed, but No matter what part of the social status you're in someone will not notice or care to know who you are, we're just in an endless sea of faces that continues to grow. 

Faces past me and soon they seem to just fade and I just focus on the still sun that lies just beyond the side doors. It's not that hard, just run away I thought, but really could it be that easy? I've always been the one to keep going when no one else had, but now it's a simple memory. 

Michael's Pov:

I miss crystal so deeply that it kills me, I don't think any of the boys would understand what I'm going though. I miss her so much, but I let her slip though my fingertips. I should've tried harder, I should've fought harder, I should've cared more, and I left her. 

But living my dreams is also something I've always wanted, and sometimes you can't choose. I may miss Crystal but to be honest I only miss her as a friend, I fear that if we get together again I'll just break her heart and not be able to pick up the broken pieces next time. 

Maybe I shouldn't have fallen for her, she'd still be my friend and I'd still be hers, but we don't get to choose fate do we? Is Crystal My fate? Will I end up with her? See even guys think about these things, about as much as I think about pizza. 

I feel like she's at home feeling alone and worthless, did I leave her that way? Did I break a promise I made? I think if I left her like that I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Even though I don't love her that way anymore I still do care, like I always have. 

Maybe I still do technically love her that way, but I know that being this way is the best for the both of us. When we signed our contract, it stated that we wouldn't be back for two years. Am I actually capable of not being around Crystal for that long? She doesn't even know I'm going to be away for that long. 

Crack

I think that was my heart, I'm breaking a promise, there I go again. I won't be able to graduate with her. I won't be able to hear her do her infamous Valedictorian speech, which we all know she deserves because of her sarcasm. We won't even able to go to Sydney University together and share a flat and eat pizza every night until she gets sick of it. 

I guess I really didn't know how much I'd planned with her until I couldn't actually do it. Could part of this be the reason why she didn't see me the day I left? Or why she hasn't texted me for two weeks? I check my phone screen again and still nothing. 

By the time you come back she's gonna be living her life and you're gonna walk in and make her crash. 

That's the last thing I want, should I go back? Maybe even for just a day, it would be so worth it. I just need to prove to her I still care, I do, I really do. 

And I'm sorry for ever making you fall for me, but I fell for you too. 

//

Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so short! 

New update soon!

-ily xx