Chapter 10

I can't believe that she just wants to be friends, why didn't she want us to be a secret? I mean it does sound a little douchy but I could still touch her. Ugh how am I supposed to keep my eyes off of her, or not get jealous when she talks to a guy, or Luke. 

I never even got my chance to go on a date with her, she won at Fifa only because I let her. To me it didn't matter if we had Chinese, I'd at least get to spend some time with her. I couldn't wait for that night, she come down the stairs beautiful from head to toe and my heart would probably beat so fast I'd have a heartattack. 

I can't stop thinking about how she kissed me, it breaks my heart that she's lying on my chest, inches away from me and I can't touch her. I can't run my fingers though her gorgeous hair, or kiss her soft pink lips, trail my fingers down her sides, intertwine our fingers together, I can't do any of those things. I feel so broken, why does she have to play this silly game? 

Fine if she's the one for playing games, I'll play too, I'll treat her like a friend, a real friend. I won't look at her when she stands in the sunlight, I won't run up to her when she calls me I'll groan, I won't kiss her cheek, I'll treat her like everyone else. Or at least I'll try...

I need to stop gawking at her, how am I supposed to stop though? She so beautiful, ugh snap out of it! She only likes you as a friend. 

The way she had sex with you and kissed you says a different story...

Stop thinking about that! She has clothes on, cool it. Dammit! I just thought of her naked! Ugh why can't I get her out of my head! It's driving me crazy! Calm yourself, Michael Fucking Clifford get over it, she doesn't like you, and if she does make her jealous. 

Make her jealous...

That's it! That's all I have to do! I have to make her jealous, then she'll admit her feelings for me! she has to! I mean maybe she will, or she'll hate my guts, but it's worth the risk. I shove her off my chest and get up, she rubs her eyes and follows me. 

"What was that for?" She smiles sleepily. 

"What was what for?" I ask opening the fridge and looking around, I could really go for some pizza. 

"Pushing me off your chest" she chuckles hopping on the counter. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I lie and try to hide my smile, but she sees right through me. 

"Liar" she giggles as I put some pizza rolls in the microwave. 

"I'm not lying, I'm just refusing to tell the truth" I said as she pulled me between her legs and running  her fingers through my hair. "And the truth is, I was hungry and I wanted food" I chuckled. 

"Well since you woke me up you must spare a few pizza rolls" she smiled. 

"No, I will never" I laughed as she brought her face closer to mine. 

"Please" she begged as I felt my pants get tighter, dammit. 

"What are you doing?" I said as she cupped my cheeks. 

"Shh" she said bringing her lips to mine and kissing me slowly. I would be lying if I said I didn't want this, but she said she just wanted to be friends. So I did something I thought I'd never do, I pushed her away. 

"What are-" she started as I cut her off. 

"No Crystal, this is wrong, were supposed to be friends" I said as she bit her lip and looked down. 

"I'm sorry" she whispered tugging at her hair slightly. "I shouldn't have ever done that" she laughed at herself and hopped off the counter. "Are you still in love with me?" She asks holding her hair out of her face. 

"Madly" I chuckle sarcastically. "Crystal I think you're right, were better of as friends" I said as her face dropped, she nodded slowly and I saw hurt in her eyes, it killed me to say that to her but I had to. She deserves someone better than me like Luke.

"Okay" she smiled painfully walking toward the couch, I followed with my pizza rolls in hand. She layed down, taking up the whole couch, so I sat on the floor near her head. I looked up at her and she turned away from me curling up with a blanket and one of the pillows. 

"Do you want to watch Forrest Gump with me?" I asked, she loves that movie as much as I do, she can't say no. 

"I'm tired Mikey" her voice sounded shaky and uneven. 

"Do you want some pizza rolls then?" She loves these damn things, I only buy them cuz she loves them, well I do too. 

"No, I'm not hungry, I'm just gonna sleep for a while" she mumbles as I sigh. The room was quiet after that, no words exchanged, just the noise of the tv could be heard, but I didn't pay attention to Forrest this time. I payed attention to her uneven breaths. 

--

It's been I few days since Crystal kissed me, it's all I can think about. She's been avoiding me, I mean I know she's supposed to at school but she's also doing it when I take her back to my house. She's stayed clear of me, I've missed her presence, she hasn't spoke to me. She's been taking longer shifts at her work, and she's missing out. Radio Rebel has been on for a longer time this week, I mean I'm happy, but I wish I Had Chrissy. 

It's around 10:30pm now and Chrissy just walked though the door. I want to just walk up to her and kiss her all over, but things are different now. 

"Hey" I choke out as she smiles smugly. 

"Hey" she whispers as I chuckle. 

"Mom's not home tonight, you don't have to be quiet" I say as she laughs. 

"Sorry" she giggles. "I actually have to tell you something" she says plopping next to me and lying her head on my chest. 

"What is it?" I said as she props her head up to look at me, one of her hands runs through my hair as she opens her mouth to speak. 

"Um well, I got a raise" she smiles as I open my mouth to say something but she covers my mouth. "There's one more thing" she pauses looking away from me. "Luke asked me to give him a chance, so I said yes today" she fiddling with my fingers. 

"That's g-great C-Chrissy" I stutter as she shakes her head and sits on my lap. 

"Michael don't say that" she said looking down and putting her forehead against mine. "Can I ask you to do something for me?" She asked as I nodded. 

"Anything" I said as she looked up and her eyes met mine. 

"It's a stupid question-" she said as I cut her off. 

"Just ask me" I chuckled. 

"Can you kiss me?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Why?" I asked as she rolled her eyes and got up and headed toward the door. 

"Never mind, like I said it was a stupid question" she said slipping on her vans and starting to walk out the door. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the door and kissed her softly as her hands tangled into my hair. I really couldn't control myself, it took a lot not to rip her clothes off right now. 

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as I felt up and down her sides. She broke the kiss and laughed. 

"I just want you to know that even if I'm going on a date with Luke that.." She trails off as I lift her head up so she looks into my eyes. "That you will always have my heart" she smiles, I felt my heart skip a beat as she bit her lip. I cupped her cheeks and crashed our lips together, I stopped myself when she moaned. Let her down and intertwined our fingers together. 

"And you will always have my heart Chrissy" I said kissing her forehead as she blushed. 

Well so much for being friends...

//

Awwww! So adorable! 

Hope you liked it!

New update soon!

-ily xx