In The Rebel's Shadow

Get ready Wattpaders! Radio Rebel is taking on a new twist in the story! This August Join Michael Clifford and the boys 10 years later after the airport. It's been 10 years since they've seen each other and now Michael is at the end of his Career and finally ready to set down the guitar and settle down. While on the other hand Crystal Bleakley is living the life in NYC as a famous and beloved Radio Station host and Reporter.

Now at the height of her career, Crystal has avoided 5SOS at all costs in the past 10 years but now she's looking at a major paycheck that could send her career over the edge. Crystal must go back to Sydney and find herself face to face with 5 Seconds of Summer for a week as a goodbye tribute special. For the first time in ten years she'll dust off her old hometown mic and find herself interviewing the famous Michael Clifford.

In this story Michael will find out how hard it is not to have everything handed down to him and find himself doing things all on his own. While Crystal is is constantly thanked for her hard work, While people can't even hardly remember who and what Michael even is.

--

I thank everyone who read this, here's some expectations you will be expecting in the sequel:

- Mostly from Michael's Pov!

- More Laughs!

- And hopefully more Characters!

Most importantly, if you want to be a character, or suggest a character just comment below with ideas or with your name and personality, or just a random name and personality. Just make sure to specify below, and YOUR USERNAME WILL BE IN THE CAST LIST ALONG WITH THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER!! So if you could help that's cool :)

The sad part is that it's not coming out until August 2016, so I'm sorry again for the disconvience, but I am planning out the story in the summer, so be ready in August!

Here's the cover so you can find it easily, enless you check my profile XD:

Ily my lovely readers, see you soon!

-ily xx