Chapter 4

"Mikey, can you make me some popcorn" she asks as I groan, we had just gotten back from the beach and I am so tired. So we're putting on a movie, were watching Monsters Inc. 

"Um no way, plus the movie just started" I whispered as she cuddled into my chest. 

"Please" she said giving me her pout look, she's always done this to me, ever since we were small she knew I always give in when she gave me this look. 

"Fine but you have to come with me" I said as we both got up and started to race who could get to the kitchen first. 

"Move out of my way!" She said as I pressed her against the wall with my ass. "Ugh get off Clifford your butt is crushing me!" She said as I ran and beat her to the kitchen. 

"I won" I said grabbing the microwave popcorn. 

"Thank you captain obvious" she saluted me as we both started to burst into laughter. She climbed onto the counter and swayed her legs back and forth. Once the popcorn dinged I took it out and poured it into a bowl, she took the popcorn bag and put it on my head. 

"Look it's it a bird! Is it a plane? No it's Mike-Ro-Wave" she chuckled as I did a superhero pose, she jumped off the counter and reached up tried to grab the bag off my head but failed. I bent my head down a bit and she reached up and tried to take it off again. 

Stared into my eyes, and I swear I felt something, so I took her outstretched hands and put them around my neck and pressed her against the counter. I brought my lips closer to her, my eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips. 

"So am I that girl you were taking about Clifford?" She said not taking her eyes off me once. 

"Just kiss me" I said crashing our lips together, she kissed me back and tangled her fingers into my hair. I let out a moan as she kissed me harder, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed down her neck as she repeatedly said my name. 

"Michael, Michael? Hey wake up" Crystal said shaking me as the Monsters Inc credits rolled. I can't believe I was only dreaming, it felt so real. 

"Yeah I'm up" I said rubbing my temples. 

"Um I have to go to work okay? I'll be back soon" she said grabbing a few things and taking her skateboard. I physically slapped myself, how was I dreaming? I checked the time and realized it was 3:10pm shit Radio Rebel is going to be on soon. 

Crystal's Pov: 

I race down the street to the studio, Cameron gives me his big smile and I take my seat. I place on my headset and change my voice tone, and then Cameron gives the sign and were on air. 

"Hellllloooo this is Radio Rebel! We are going to start off with the major talk of Sydney! The battle of the bands! So we are taking any callers now who can submit any song to the public so they can vote!" I say as my phone line is filled automatically, I click on an interesting name 5 Seconds of Summer. 

"Okay so I am playing 5 Seconds of Summer, She looks So Perfect, they are from the hometown of Sydney and the 4 band members all attend Westminster High, 3 are Juniors and the other is a Senior their names are Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Michael Clifford!" I say reading off of my computer, Michael never told me he was in a band.

"Here they are now!" I said as they all said hello through the line. 

"So what makes you think you'll win this year?" I ask.

"We're really not interested in winning, were really just doing this for fun because Ashton is going to college next year" Michael says as I chuckle. 

"You boys are so sweet, now Sydney listen to their song She Looks So Perfect!" I say as I play the song, i take off my head set and rub my face. They are quite good, I kinda do hope they win. 

"Are you okay?" Cameron asks I shake my head.

"I'm not feeling to good" I'm really not feeling well, I kinda hate keeping this a secret from everyone. 

"I'll take over for the next 45 minutes okay?" He says as I look at the clock, I've already been at this for an hour. 

"Okay" I say sitting on the couch and remembering earlier today. Being with Michael always makes me happy, I sometimes wonder if I think of him as more than a friend. Every time I'm around him my heart jumps and starts to beat faster. 

Maybe I do think of him as more than a friend, but I know he'll never feel the same way. 

--

"Michael can we not have pizza again, we've had it every night this week" I chuckle as he rolls his eyes. 

"No one can ever get tired of pizza" he pushes as roll my eyes. 

"I can" I giggle. 

"Fine what do you want then?" He asks holding my hips as I think. 

"How about Maccas" I smile. "Or the ice cream shop by the beach where you met me and you dumped your big ass ice cream cone on me and I looked like a unicorn threw up on me" I chuckled as he burst out in laughter. 

"They don't call it 37 favors for nothing Chrissy" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "We haven't been there in ages" he whispered as he stepped closer to me making the space between us evaporate. I looked up at him as his face kept coming closer and closer. I felt my breath hitch, he licked his lips and pressed his lips gently against mine. I kissed him back slowly and then he pushed me away and grabbed my hand. 

"Come on let's go" he said with a big grin on his face. 

What just happened?

//

Hope you liked it! 

New update soon!

Sorry the chapters are a bit shorter, I pro they'll get longer. 

-ily xx