Chapter 12

A/N: thanks to these amazing readers! amycat13egosuz_egoistkizCecePenguin, 5sos_BVBarmy and 5_sos_4_life

I recommend tissues for this one, you don't have to, but I'll bet you need them!

-ily xx

My real parents are murderers, no matter how sweet and amazing they were they could turn on you in a matter of seconds. 

Tick, Tick, Tick...

That's all you could hear, in the hours, minutes, seconds that you had and my mother and father were already plotting your death. My parents were monsters, they hated any being that walked on the face of the earth. 

Me? Well I'll tell you but you won't believe me, I'm just a victim in my parents madness. I too was a planned murder, my parents were gonna flee after a murder and kill me. They were just going to leave me on the side of the road in a duffle. 

The murder that made me who I am though was the murder of Marissa's mother. That's why she hates me, she hates me because I saw her mothers last breathing breath. What if she knew I was too small to intervene? I did try that once, and my father threw me into a wall. I felt like I couldn't breathe, my parents didn't look twice at their daughter, they just continued the Job. 

Once they caught my parents I was put into foster care, and soon enough the Bleakley's welcomed me into their home. I didn't know then that maybe that wasn't the best idea. I treated them like my parents, I was loyal, understanding, kind, but it never seemed to be enough for Mrs. Bleakley. 

That's the day I went exploring, I wanted to get away from everything else. I didn't know either that this was the day that would change my life forever. 

How could Michael not tell me that he had a sexually transmitted disease? Also what does Marissa have to do with it? Why is this happening? Everything that could possibly go wrong with me loving Michael goes wrong. I love him, I Truly do, I can live past this but that's just too simple. 

Michael and I fight all the time, but most of the time were just messing with each other. I should just let this go, I should just apologize for the way I acted the other night but is it that easy?i don't give a fuck, I love him. 

I check the time and it's about noon, I race and just throw on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my Rolling Stones crop top. I know Michael isn't here because he's been going to Ashton's almost everyday since my birthday. 

I race to Ashton's on my skateboard and I can hear loud obnoxious music in the distance, yep Michael's there. I stop and pick up my skateboard and walk up to the garage. The boys don't even notice me, they just play on their guitars. It didn't seem like there was any tension between Luke and Michael anymore, maybe Michael and I are okay then. 

Michael looks up and meets his gaze at me and stiffens, he messes up his strings completely and the boys send him a glare before looking in my direction. 

"Oh shit!" Calum says shocked as Michael walks up to me angrily and grabs my wrist harshly. 

"We need to talk" he grumbles pulling me inside the house. Those four words alone simply made my heart shatter, I just let him drag me I knew what would happen next. He shut the door loudly and just leaned against it as his eyes narrowed. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked bitterly. 

"I just came to Apolog-" I started as he cut me off and got into my face.