Chapter 17

She ran away, she ran away from me. I knew I broke her, I knew I was the reason why she hasn't texted or called. She just doesn't want to be with me, I ruined her, I ruined us. She was so perfect, she still is but now she's just perfectly broken.

I ran after her until I was stopped by the mob of fans that she went through. I want to tell her how I feel, I still love her, I still care, I want to show her I'm gonna be here for her, always. Would she even want me back? Everything that just happened proves she just wants to be alone right now, Maybe I should just stay away.

To: Chrissy

Is everything okay?? I'm sorry.

I decided to text her, I knew that she may not even reply. Like I said before, I just want to be here for her, even if it means I can't be with her.

From: Chrissy

Yeah um I'm sorry it's just I couldn't handle all of the fans and seeing you...I'm sorry.

To: Chrissy

Yeah I get it. It's cool.

From: Chrissy

Sorry.

Is that really all she could say? I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. It's like she doesn't even consider that I flew all the way here to see her. All I wanted to do was rip my hair out, scream, do anything to get her out of my head, but I can't because I'm in love with her.

Once the fans clear up I make my way to our private car, once I find our car I shuffle for my keys and look into a car window beside me. Once I look closer I see a beautiful girl sitting in her car crying her eyes out. I did what any genuine man would do, I tried to make her laugh.

By trying to make her laugh I meant by like totally embarrassing myself in front of her. She did end up laughing, and rolled down her window. I couldn't fathom how blue her eyes were, and I also couldn't stop looking at her lavender colored hair.

"Hi" I said looking at her as she laughed.

"Thank you, I really needed that" she smiled wiping her eyes from the left over tears. 

"No problem, I just couldn't let a beautiful girl like you cry all by herself, could I?" I chuckled as she blushed.

"I mean you could've, but you didn't" she smiled. "Oh by the way, um I'm Penelope" she said outstretching her hand as I shook it.

"Michael, nice to meet you" I smiled with a blush. "Mind telling me why you were crying?" I asked as she looked down.

Crystal's Pov:

I can't believe I just texted him those words, I didn't want to say them, but it was the truth. Well besides the fact that I've been completely lying to him and the whole school. Michael has told me on so many occasions that he's always wanted to meet the Radio Rebel, but what if he knew he's known her all along?

I don't think I can tell him, he's said he's fallen for her voice and crushes on the girl he doesn't know. But what if? What if he found out it was me? I find myself once again curled up on the stations' sofa and my eyes wondering until something catches my eye.

The Mic.

This is me, this is who I am, if Michael doesn't like it then so what? He's already shown everyone who he is, now it's time to show the world who Crystal Bleakley is..

The Radio Rebel.

--

I have to admit, I miss the occasional home cooked meals, and most importantly my family. It's hard to admit I haven't seen them in more than a year, and I think it's about time I head home. My bed is more comfortable than this couch, and I also hate going to the laundry mat every two weeks.