Chapter 7

He kissed me and I froze in place, I didn't know what to do, I mumbled against his lips and pushed him away. 

"I'm not getting caught in th-" I said as I looked over and I saw Michael standing furiously. 

"When I actually think that I have a chance I don't" he clenched his fists and left, I saw Luke's face and I looked at him with sadness and ran but he grabbed my wrist. 

"Crystal I'm-" he started but I pushed him away. 

"No Luke, you need to listen, there is nothing left for us, I'm done" I say as he nods and a small tear falls down his face. I race out the door and try to catch up with Michael before he left. 

"Mikey!" I yell grabbing his wrist and turning him around and he just rips my hand away. 

"No Crystal, what just happened in there is proof that I don't stand a chance with you. Your beautiful, amazing, and too perfect for me, guys like Luke deserve you. Maybe I was right, we should just be friends" he said as it started to rain. 

"What are you talking about? I've had the biggest crush on you since the day I met you! When you still had blonde hair" I yelled over the loud raindrops hitting the pavement. 

"You? A crush on me? Stop playing with my head Crystal" he said walking away, I realized he was being serious, he used my name instead of my nickname. I felt like I was about to burst into tears and I felt my warm tears flow against my cheeks. 

"I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!!!" I screamed as he turned around and his green hair stuck to his forehead. I let out a sob, I ran towards him into his arms and crashed our lips together. I could feel his hands traveling all over my body, I felt a surge of electricity pass though his fingertips, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he broke the kiss. 

"I love you too Chrissy" he whispered and kissed my forehead, he started to take off his hoodie and placed it over my shoulders. He intertwined our fingers as we ran back to his house. I giggled as he shut the door and pressed me against it and began to kiss down my neck. 

"Mikey" I laughed as he picked me up and connected our lips together. He carried me to his couch and placed me down gently, he straddled my waist and threw his shirt off. He reconnected our lips as my hands found their way into his hair, I could feel how fast his heart was beating, and it made mine beat faster.

 He reconnected our lips as my hands found their way into his hair, I could feel how fast his heart was beating, and it made mine beat faster

"We shouldn't do this" I blushed taking off my shirt as he started to unzip my pants. 

"We should" he said kissing below my belly button, and then lower, lower, and lower until his lips kissed the inside of my thighs. He hooked his fingers onto the sides of my underwear and his moved closer to my ear. "Let me love you" he whispered as he left a trail of kisses down my neck and reaching behind me and unclasping my bra. 

I nodded as I closed my eyes and tangled my hands into his hair. I took a deep breath as he pulled off his boxers and rolled a condom on his growing length. He placed himself at my entrance and entered pacing himself slowly. I gripped to his back as he kissed my cheek, I felt a million butterflies inside of my stomach. 

Once we both reached our highs, he released and found a spot next to me. I caught my breath and sighed as he played with my hair.

"Ugh you know what I just realized" I paused as he motioned me to continue. "We haven't even gone on a date yet" I laughed as he shrugged. 

"That's what happens when your with me, we go straight to the saddle" he chuckled and then kissed my shoulder as I sighed. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked as I froze and grinned widely at him. 

"Are you serious?" I said happily flipping is over so I straddled his waist. 

"So I am guessing that's a yes" he smiled as I nodded and crashed our lips together, I smiled into the kiss as did he. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower before you Mom gets home, you better take one too, you don't want to smell like sex" I said getting up and grabbing his hoodie and boxers and placing them on quickly. 

"I do it all the time, she doesn't care" he shrugged as I playfully slapped his chest. "What?" He chuckled. 

"Well that was my first you idiot" I chuckled as he smiled widely. 

"How about we shower together and make it your second" we whispered into my ear as I bit my lip. 

"You've got such a big head Clifford" I paused letting out a laugh. "I think that was enough for you today" I said pecking his lips and heading up the stairs as he belted out in song. 

"You looks so Perfect standing there in my American Apparel Underwear, and I know now that I'm so down!" He sang with a wink as I playfully rolled my eyes and headed up the stairs. 

--

I looked through some of the photo Albums Michael had inside of his room. He has so many, there all filled with everything we did together and all the times I was sad and he made me feel better. The more I thought about being Michael's girlfriend the more butterflies I felt in my stomach. 

I was looking at the photo albums so much, I didn't even realize Michael come out of the shower fully naked. 

"Michael" I squealed covering my eyes as he sent me and evil grin. 

"Come on Chrissy, it's nothing you haven't seen before, just about 45 minutes ago I was on top of you and you were like 'Michael, oh Michael!' " he chuckled trying to imitate me as I sent him a glare. 

"That's not what I sound like" I said crossing my arms as he put on a pair of boxers. 

"Oh yes it is" he laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Fine" I paused squinting at him. "I'm Michael I'm big headed and I think my girlfriend is way out of my league" I imitate him as he laughs. 

"Cause you are!" He chuckles sitting next to me on his bed. 

"I like pizza and I think I'm a god at Fifa" I chuckle as he sent me a glare. 

"No one ever talks about my pizza obsession and FIFA in the same sentence" he said sarcastically as he got on top of me and started to tickle my sides. I squealed as he laughed at my face, he held my hands together and continued to tickle me. After a while he stopped and then looked at me. 

"So I was thinking for the date, since I'm not really good at these kinda things how about we just-" he said as I covered his mouth. 

"No we are not going out for pizza, how about we get Chinese or something, and then go see that new avengers movie" I said as he sighed. 

"I was sooooo gonna say Chinese" he huffed as I started to poke at his face. 

"How about we play Fifa on it okay? If I win we get Chinese, if you win we'll get pizza" he looked at me with wide eyes and jumped off of me and got the controllers. 

"I'm so gonna win!" He said as I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

//

Awwwwwwww I'm gonna cry xx

Hope you liked it! 

New update soon! 

-ily xx