Twitter

Don't forget to leave comments throughout the story! XOXO CLARA

Ben POV:

"How do you not what you did?" Josh asked. Me, him, and Nick were all sitting in my hotel room at 4 in the morning trying to figure out what happened.

"Her phone buzzed, she started crying, asked how I could do this, then ran." I said.

"So, the answers on her phone!" Nick said.

"Did she get a phone call or text?" Josh asked.

"It wasn't a phone call because she didn't talk to anybody." I said.

"Maybe if we grabbed her phone...." Josh said.

"You know, knowing Jordyn that won't go over well." I said.

"Wait I think I got it!" Nick said looking at his phone. "Ben, when was the last time you were on Twitter?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know, like 2 days ago." I said.

"You're trending on Twitter." Nick said handing me his phone.

"What?" I asked.

"Broadway star cheats on Americas Sweetheart." Josh said reading the headline.

"Wait what? When did I do that?" I asked. "And it's not like Jordyn to listen to the media."

"Oh we got pictures!" Josh said. He opened an article and there were 4 pictures of me with a blonde girl.

"Ben who is that?" Nick asked.

"Oh fuck." I said and slammed my head down on the table. "HOW DOES THE PAPARAZZI GET PICTURES OF EVERYTHING!"

"I feel like now is a good time for you to start explaining everything to us." Josh said.

"Ok well, remember when we thought Jordyn and sky had sex?" I asked.

"Actually we never got an explanation for that." Josh said.

"Well, I went and was in the park when I met this girl." I said.

"AND YOU KISSED HER!?!" Nick screamed looking at one of the pictures.

"Possibly....." I whispered.

"Ben this is bad." Josh said.

"NO KIDDING!" I screamed.

"You cheated on Jordyn?" Nick asked.

"It was one time and a mistake!" I said.

"Ben there are pictures of you here with her from 3 days. You cheated on her." Nick said.

"Ben, why would you do this to her?" Josh asked.

"I need to go talk to Jordyn." I said.

Jordyn POV:

I sat in my dressing room and looked in the mirror. I grabbed a picture of me and Ben and ripped it in half. How could he? He cheated on me! I threw the picture in the trash can and my wrapped myself up in the blanket. Melina was with Avery for the day and Sabrina hadn't shown up yet, I had the dressing room to myself. I had turned off my phone and put it away because my social media was blowing up. What did I do to deserve this? Suddenly there was a quiet knock on the door. I turned to look and Ben was standing in the door.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Jordyn let me explain." Ben said.

"There's no explanation for this. You were at the park with another girl and you kissed her!" I said.

"Jordyn it was one time!" Ben said.

"Ben there are pictures of you with her from 3 different days! And you are kissing in 2 of them!" I said.

"Jordyn would you listen to me!" Ben said.

"Fine, go ahead and try and explain yourself." I said done with his shit.

"Jordyn that was when I thought you and sky had sex. I went to the park to clear my head and I met that girl. We talked for awhile and then we kissed. And then we kept meeting...but I ended it yesterday!" Ben said.

"BEN THAT IS THE WORST EXCUSE EVER!" I said my face getting red.

"WELL WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN I THOUGHT YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND?" Ben screamed.

"NOT GO MAKE OUT WITH SOME RANDOM GIRL IN THE PARK!" I screamed.

"AT LEAST I DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH HER!" Ben screamed.

"I DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH SKY!" I protested.

"WELL I DIDNT KNOW THAT." Ben screamed back.

"You know what? I hate you. We are over. You can go die in hell for all I care." I said hot tears streaming down my face.

"I would except for the fear that I would see you there." Ben said his face red with anger.

"I knew I should've never gotten back together with you." I said. "You just broke my heart again just like last time when you left the tour without even telling me. When do the secrets and lies end with you?" I asked.

"Gosh you're such a fucking bitch." Ben said.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM." I said grabbing a pillow and chucking it at him.

"YOU ARE OVER REACTING TO THIS SO MUCH!" Ben screamed.

"BEN YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME STUPID BLONDE!" I screamed.

"WELL YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME WITH SKY!" Ben screamed.

"I NEVER DID!" I said.

"I SEE YOU TWO FLIRTING LIKE EVERYDAY! AND YOU FLIRT WITH CODY! YOU LITERALLY FLIRT WITH EVERY GUY YOU MEET." Ben screamed.

"THAT IS BULL SHIT!" I screamed.

"NO IT ISN'T. YOURE A SLUT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT." Ben screamed throwing the pillow back at me. I was left speechless after he said that.

"I hate you, and I never want to see your stupid face ever again." I said. "Get out of my dressing room. Now." I said.

"Fine." Ben said and turned to storm off but he stopped dead in his tracks. I looked behind him and saw Melina standing in the doorway, tears streaming down her face. "Melina, no, come here." Ben said opening his arms and kneeling down. She looked at him and then turned and ran. "Look what you did." Ben said.

"Look what I did? This all started because of you cheating on me!" I said. "Don't go anywhere near that child."

"I'm here legal guardian too." Ben said.

"Not for much longer." I said. He ran out of my room and I slammed my dressing room door behind him. No, I didn't want to drag Melina into this. How could he? I grabbed the pillow and chucked it at my mirror, knocking all the pictures down. I can't do this anymore.

Sky POV:

"Hey Ben, where's Jordyn?" I asked.

"Why the fuck should I care?" Ben said. Yikes.

"Hey guys, why did I just hear that Melina and Jordyn both just called out for an undetermined time?" Cody asked walking into the dressing room. "Did something happen to Melina?"

"Wait they both called out?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard they were going back to New York." Louis said. She can't just take Melina from me like that! I'm her legal guardian too. I stood up and ran out of the room grabbing my phone and calling Jordyn.

"Why are you calling me?" Jordyn asked when she answered.

"Where are you taking melina?" I asked.

"Back to her parents for awhile." Jordyn said.

"You can't just take her from me." I said.

"Ben she's terrified of you, she needs to be away from you. Don't call this number again." Jordyn said and hung up. Fuck, now I lost Melina too. I really fucked up.