Chapter 46: Mr. Nasty Time Part 2

* Haydee's POV*

Michael's looking at me with pure lust in his eyes.

He continues to walk over to me until our noses are touching.

He leans in more and kisses me rough, I try amd fight him but I can't, this man just makes me mwlt all over.

He wraps his arms around me and slowly grinds on me, making me feel his erection growing more and more.

I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly claw at his back while moaning into his mouth.

Archie could never make me feel like this.

Michael not breaking the kiss lays me down on a bed that appears behind me.

He then snatches my shorts and panties off.

He continues kissing me rough but with passion as he uses one hand to massage my clit. And the other to grab ahold of my breast.

I break the kiss, "Uhh Michael "

He just looks at me and starts thumbing my clit faster. While sliding his long slender fingers inside of me.

I grab ahold of his curls as he starts sinking his fangs into my neck.

This is too much pleasure for one person to take.

He bites my shirt and rips it open with only his mouth, then rips my bra and starts sucking my nipple.

"OMG MI-MICHAEL STOP I GOT TO CUM" I shriek

He picks up his pace on my womanhood and starts going faster and harder with his fingers. And starts to tugg at my breast.

That rush comes over my body and I release everything on his fingers.

My body jerks and shakes from pleasure.

He takes his now shiny fingers out and licks then clean.

"Tasty baby" he smiles

I then takes his head down to my womanhood and puts his tongue right on my clit and with such force he flicks it hard.

Making me jump and yelp out from extreme pleasure it almost hurts.

"Michael I can't take it please stop." I beg but he doesn't listen.

He goes faster with his tongue.

I grab his head and try to push him but he doesn't budge.

As soon as I feel that rush start to come over my body, he stops and stands up.

He grabs the back of my head to sit me up.

He unzips his pants and lets them fall.

I am eye to eye with this HUGE monster resting in his boxers.

I look up at Michael with worried eyes but he just smirks and slowly pulls off his boxers.

His now 14 inch dick pops out and hits me in the face.

I gasp by how long, thick, and hard its gotten since the last time we had sex.

"Michael thats not gon-" before i could finish he stuffs half of it in my mouth making me gag and choke a little.

He groans out as he holds my head and guides it onto his long shaft.

"Oh my god Michael" i gasp trying to breath but really can't with him all in my throat. I'm starting to get wet again from the control Michael is taking.

He then pushes all the way into my mouth and i can literally feel him hitting my lungs.

I hit him repeatedly so he can get out my mouth but he doesn't budge.

He continues to shove his all into my mouth.

I grab my throat and feel him all right in there.

I can't take it, I can't breath. But I can't lie I'm like super turned on. My juices start falling on the floor.

Finally his pulls out my mouth and i fall to the ground gasping for air so hard.

I laughs at me then picks me up, lays me on the bed again and starts rubbing his tip on my wet womanhood.

Im still gasping for air until he pushes all of him into me.

"Uhh Michael it's too big, i can't take it." i whine

But he starts thrusting his hips away into me.

He thumbs my clit while thrusting and I start shaking my head from pleasure.

He lifts my legs on his shoulders raising my butt a little and pounds into me harder.

"What's my name girl??" he ask grunting

"Uhh Michael 😲 Michael." I pant

"Nope what's my name girl??" he ask again.

He smacks my ass and I yelp.

"Mikey, Michael oh my god Uhhh." I say coming so close to my orgasm.

He pulls out and flips me over and bends me over on the bed.

He smacks my ass harder and i cry out.

He rams into my swollen kitty, "WHAT'S MY FUXKING NAME GIRL???" he shouts grunting loudly.

"OH MY GOD MMMDADDY. DADDY YOU DADDY KING DICK. DADDY FUXK ME OH MY GOD IM COMING."

I released the biggest orgasm I ever had.

My body went limp as Michael continued to thrust away.

"That's right girl oh shittt." he said and shot his load deep inside my stomach.

This thrust slowed down and then he finally stopped. He pulled out and watch me fall to the ground.

Whimpering and shake violently from ecstasy.

He laughed at me evily.

"Now that I got my nutt it's time for the real fun." he said wrapping his hand around my neck showing his fangs.

To be continued. . . . . . . .