Chapter 8: Who Was On Top Of Who?!

Magnolia's P.O.V.

I watched as Lea left the room will Cole. I would miss her but she left me with ⅘ of IM5. There will be no complaining from me. “Thanks again for doing this.” I said as I turned to look at the other boys.

“It’s no problem. We have nothing else to do. This was our only concert.” Will smiled at me. I walked back to the couch and sat down. I threw my legs on Dana’s lap, making sure my dress was in place, and leaned my back against Dalton since he sat down after massaging me.

“So are you guys free tomorrow?”

“Yup!” Dana smiled. He rested his hand on my legs, his hands were so soft! “We should do something tomorrow!” The rest of the boys nodded.

“Wanna go to the beach?” I suggested. They all grinned.

“Yeah!” They said simultaneously. I laughed along with them. “We haven’t been to this side of California yet, though. We don’t know where anything is...” Gabe explained to me.

“Well, we can meet at my house tomorrow and you can follow us or something. We can figure everything else out. We can just bring snacks and stuff. There’s a boardwalk too, so we should be covered.” They all nodded in agreement.

“Sounds like fun!” Dalton said, leaning back. I caught myself in time from falling onto his lap and pressed my back against his side. He put his arm against the back of the couch so I laid in his armpit area. Weirdo.

“I’ll let Lea and Cole know then!” I chirped. I picked up my phone and unlocked it. Clicking on my SnapChat app, I turned the camera towards me and Dalton and stuck my tongue out. Dalton did a scary double chin face. I laughed and typed out our message before sending it. “Message sent!”

“So what you want to do now?” Will asked.

“Well, I’m pretty thirsty. I’m gonna go back to the club and check it out over there. You wanna come?” I stood and smoothed my dress down before slipping on my vest. They agreed and we set off. The guys lead me back out to the club but was stopped by a gigantic guard. “She’s with us.” Dana told the guard. He nodded and motioned us through.

Even though it was peaking to the early morning, there were still a lot of teenagers here. Music still pumped through the speakers and my body reacted to it. I grabbed Gabe’s hand and dragged him towards the bar. I lifted our hands in the air and swayed my hips. The feel of the bass coursed through the floor and into my veins. Being a dancer, music can awaken my body no matter how tired I may be. I ordered a root beer at the bar and Will only wanted water. Gabe and Dalton ordered Cokes.

“Do you have Shirley Temples?” Dana asked the bartender, who looked at him weirdly. I giggled at him and he blushed.

“You’re so adorable!” I squealed and pinched his cheeks. He swatted my hand away and blushed harder. The bartender handed us our drinks and we all raised them in the air. I chugged my soda and welcomed the fizzy burn it gave my throat. Nothing better than diabetes a cup! Dana casually sipped his Shirley Temple, but you could see the obvious pleasure on his face. Adorable! I checked my phone and saw a reply from Lea. I giggled at the  picture of the two. They both taped their noses up to their foreheads. I sent them another picture of the dance floor and looked back at the boys. Gabe, Dalton, and Dana were laughing at something while  Will was circling his finger around the outside of his glass of water. He looked so bored. Poor guy, I tipped the bartender before reaching for the tallest boy’s hand. I tugged him towards the dance floor and he gave me a terrified look.

“I am not dancing!” Will gasped.

“You gotta girlfriend?” I teased. He shook his head wildly. “Then come on!” I whined and pulled harder on his hand. He muttered something that I couldn’t hear and sullenly got off his stool.