Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Earth to Gabriel," I waved my hand in front of him. His face was neutral, so I couldn't quite tell what exactly was running through his head.

I sighed and let my arms fall against my side. It doesn't look like he's gonna snap outta it anytime soon, so I grabbed his arm and began dragging him out of our room. But then I felt him pull me right back causing me to slam against his firm chest. His lips automatically connected with mine and gradually followed with trails down my neck. It was hard to miss the growls in his chest that were about to erupt, until Amy's voice from downstairs stopped us.

Gabriel's body was perfectly sculpted with the tux he wore. Dark gray with a hint of dusty blue, which perfectly matched with me. He slipped on the matching corsage to my wrist and gave me one last kiss before walking out of the room.

"I'm happy you decided to do this," he smiled and began walking out of our room.

"I'm happy, too," I smiled back. Truly, I was. This day will be a day to remember. I can feel it.

By the time we made it down the stair case, there was whistling and cheering going on. My whole body felt warm and I tried to hide myself behind Gabe from the audience of excited wolves. He chuckled and continued walking to the car.

"There's nothing to be shy about, love," Gabe said as he opened the passenger seat for me. Before I climbed into the car, I heard a car coming from the distance.

"I forgot to mention something," Gabe added as I stepped away from him and the car.

"Daddy!" I picked up my dress and rushed to him as soon as he stepped out of his car. I couldn't believe that he was here. It has been months since the last time I saw him in person. We spoke on the phone every week for a few hours to catch up, but him taking time out of his busy schedule to drive here met so much to me. This was the cherry on top to the beginning of an amazing day.

"You look beautiful sweet heart," he smile and took a good look at me. "Now you didn't think I would miss this for the world, did you?" He cocked his head to the side and smiled.

"Of course not, but I'm still surprised to see you and so happy that you came." I hugged him again.

"Hello, Mr. James," Amy greeted.

"Hello, Ms. Amy," he nodded. "Your friend here is the one who reminded me of today. Thank you." He turned to thank her.

"You're very welcome. Now would you two turn towards me so that I could get a few pictures." She held up the camera and got the pictures.

"Why don't you come by this week to your old man's place and have dinner? Your friends are more than welcome to join."

"That sounds great," I agreed happily. I miss Rosa and Eric dearly. Eric hasn't spoken to me since the last kidnapping and I didn't see a more perfect time to make amends than that day.

"Come on, L," Amy said. "We need to get going if we wanna get there on time."

Gabriel greeted my dad with a hand shake. While I was making my way back to the car, Gabe casually put his arm around my dad's shoulders and walked him slightly away from the rest of us. I wonder what they're talking about?

After a few minutes, Gabe removed his arm and shook my dad's hand with a smile plastered on both their faces. Now I really wanna know what they were talking about and knowing my dad, Gabe would be the best chance of finding out.

As soon as Gabe turned on the car and began driving, I opened my mouth to speak but not before Gabe did.

"My lips are sealed."