Chapter 29

Chapter 29

"Gabe," I sighed as his lips left trails down my neck. His hands were squeezing me in a pleasurable way and I was so close to give in, but I was really in need of a shower.

"Mmm," he managed to let out.

"I really need to shower." I unwrapped my legs from around him and lightly pushed him off of me.

His eyes were onyx and I was shocked to see them that dark. Instantly feeling bad about leading him on.

"I'm not ready for that yet, but we can have fun in the shower," I smirked and pushed him off further while unhooking my bra and running towards the bathroom.
He was quickly behind me, already shirtless and in his boxers. I ran the water and stepped into the oversized shower and signaled him with my finger to come.

Slowly he made his way to the shower and we were left in nothing but our underwear. The warm water was running down my body and soaking my hair as Gabriel entered. His hands were on either side of my face and he was mesmerized. He didn't say anything and nothing needed to be said at this moment.

His lips smashed on mine and instantly things were leading from one thing to another. I wanted to please him and I know he wanted to please me, but I wasn't completely ready to lose my virginity tonight.

**Hot Scene Excluded Out**

I sighed and so did he as we passionately continued kissing under the shower. "We should take showers more often." He chuckled.

"I agree." I smiled and grabbed the soap to clean myself up.

The next morning I woke up smelling pancakes and right after my stomach growled. I heard someone chuckle next to me and felt Gabriel's arm wrap around me.
"I love you," he murmured into my ear.

"I love you," I turned around to face him.

We were lying under the blanket in a complete nude and at any moment either one of us will lose it, so I quickly got up and took the blanket with me to the bathroom.

"There are clothes on the counter for you. Amy thought that you may have needed something to wear since your clothes from last night are well yeah.." he chuckled.

I laughed and mentally thanked Amy for getting me some clothes because I was probably going to have to stay naked all day until someone got me clothes from my house.

I quickly put on the capris jeans and white tank after I put on matching tan bra and panties. Amy knows me so well.

I took a look in the mirror and notice my hair. It was a mess and it was going to be a bush if I brush it now, so I put it up in a messy bun. My face was pale and my cheeks were flushed as always so I added a thin line of eye liner and a coat of mascara to make my face more alive.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I noticed the gloomy weather was beginning to clear out and the sun was breaking through the clouds. It seemed like today would be a better day than the few days before. Hopefully.

Gabe was already dressed once I walked out. His hair was perfectly tousled and I wanted so badly to run my hand through his hair.

"Mmm," I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rest my head in his chest. "You're so handsome."

His hands instantly made their way down to my ass and I giggled looking up at him. "You're beautiful."

***

"Has anyone got a hold of my parents?"

Gabriel has been worried for about an hour after breakfast since he found out his father hasn't made it home yet. I was praying to myself that everything was okay and trying to reassure Gabe that they would be here soon.

"Not yet," David sighed and quickly put his phone to his ear.

"They should've been here by now!" Gabe ran his hand through his soft brown hair for what seemed like the hundredth time.
"Something could've happened to them. Who was the last one who spoke to them?"

"The last time I called them was yesterday and they had just left the Appalachian."
Amy replied while standing next to Jeremy.
If Jeremy was part of Nathan's pack and is the same age as us, then why didn't I ever see him around? I should pull him to the side and talk to him privately. I couldn't leave Gabe's side right now. Maybe when I run into him alone I could.

"The Appalachian is in the other side of the country! Anything could have happened." Gabe was losing his mind with worry. I don't blame him. They are his parents and in a time of crisis you need the people who guide you the most by your side. Gabe's dad, the current alpha, would know what to do.

The pack is waiting for someone to lead a pack meeting, they are yet to find out that the Alpha and his Luna have still not arrived and no one can get a hold of them.

---------------

Intense chapter in so many levels!

**Took out the sex scene because I didn't want this story to be that kinda story**

Where could've the Alpha and Luna have possibly went? Comment and tell me what you think!

<3