Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Nate*

"It's true. I can't believe it's true." I was pacing back and forth, continuously running my hand through my hair unsure of what to do. The plan already is a fail because Layal is human and she can't lose her virtue to anyone but her mate. That fucking Gabriel.

"Just calm down, Nate." Hanna responded soothingly. "We'll call your dad. He'll probably know what to do."

"What? No!" I snatched her phone out of her hand. "He cannot know about this. I need to figure this shit out on my own."

I was little further away from Layal's house. I could hear a river nearby. I remember driving on the bridge that was over the town's river.

"Tomorrow is that lame ass party right?" I asked Hanna who seemed distracted with her nails.

"Yeah," she looked up confused. "Why?"

"I have a better idea than the dumbass one my dad came up with." I smirked.

*Layal*

"No way in hell am I wearing that!"

Hanna stood there holding up a piece of fabric that for sure would leave little to surprise. It was a black lace strapless dress that would meet right under my ass and guarantees a good display of my cleavage.

"Oh come on," Hanna dragged, slumping her shoulders and walking after me as I made my way back into my closet. "You'll look smokin' in this! Nate will be drooling after you."

I made my way to the section of my closet where my dresses were. I guess you can say that I hated showing too much unnecessary skin. I don't mind showing leg or even back for that matter, but private areas was a big no no for me and no way am I wearing that sad excuse of a dress.

"I don't care. If Nate really loves me, then he'll love me even if I'm in a garbage bag." I said as I continued looking through my dresses.

When I met the end of my dress collection I decided that I didn't want to wear a dress. I felt like it was a jeans day, despite the event.

"You're being conservative again." Hanna said as she noticed me pulling out a pair of dark blue jeans. I turned around and smirked at her.

"Oh Hanna..." I dramatically dragged and walked right by her to my lingerie section. I picked up a black corset like top and held it up. I turned around and smirked again. "What was that you were saying about conservative?" She beamed when she took in what I was holding up.

"You bitch!" She snatched the corset out of my hand and began analyzing it. "You clever little bitch. You know exactly what you're doing."

"Yup. Don't you ever underestimate me." I grabbed the corset back from Hanna and headed towards the changing room.

The corset and jeans came out better than I expected. It covered everything, but still looked sexy at the same time. I had to tell Hanna to help me tighten my corset to shape out my waist and my lower tummy ended up showing. When I lift up my arms the corset would go up a little above my belly button. (Picture of the outfit to the side) Hanna wore the lacy dress instead with no hesitation.

After we applied our makeup and let our curls loose, we made out way down the stair. Hanna gave me a light smoky eye look with a neutral color lip and she gave herself a heavy smoky look with a darker lip.

"Layal," I heard Rosa's voice call from the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Nathan and instantly my face got hot from remembering what happened last night.