23. Instagram..

Justin

I scrolled through my Instagram looking at the different pictures and videos, occasionally double tapping a few that were actually worth liking. I ended up on Ra's page, pretty much stealing every picture of our daughter that I don't have in my phone. I ended up on a picture of Ra that I have never seen before, I saved the picture and posted it on my page.

 I ended up on a picture of Ra that I have never seen before, I saved the picture and posted it on my page

My baby momma harder than a lot of you niggas... 😏 #WCE

I put my phone down when the door opened, thinking it was the doctor coming to tell me something about the surgery but it wasn't. They took Zahara back close to an hour and a half ago, it seems like it has been so much longer though. Howard was here briefly, he got here about an hour before she was scheduled to have the surgery. But Zari started crying and acting out, she didn't really sleep good the night before. He offered to take her home and let her get some rest but he made sure he spoke to Zahara first. She was really down this morning because she thought he wasn't going to make it in time. So when she saw him it really brightened her day, you could tell she was so relieved to see him.

I watched people come in and out of the waiting room, it has only been roughly about four other people besides me in here. They were all sitting on the other side of the room, closer to the flat screen. However I chose a spot farthest in the back, where I could see and hear everything while being away from everyone. Plus the doctor said it could take anywhere from two to three hours so I'd rather wait in my own little area. I looked at my phone just as it lit up on the table. I laughed out loud without realizing how obnoxious it sounded by what I read.

Bo$ton - 💯 Finally, I was tired of throwing palm trees at your stupid ass. 👏 #Youarethefather

Justin - Shut your ass up.

Bo$ton - 😂😂

I closed the app and kicked my feet up on the wooden table in front of me. Where I chose to sit is around a corner but there's a window that I can see through. It's pretty much a small secluded area within the waiting room. I folded my arms and closed my eyes and immediately felt myself falling asleep..

:

I sat up and stretched, sleeping in a chair is one of the most uncomfortable ways to sleep. But that hour of rest was much needed because I was exhausted. I looked at the time on my phone and noticed that it has now been two and a half hours. Someone should be coming out to tell me something soon, if I didn't sleep through my name being called. I looked at the other flat screen on the wall, it had a status for all the patients currently in surgery displayed on the screen. I found the number they gave me so that I could stay updated about the procedure. I watched the list change and looked for the numbers 09361. It took me a while to find it because I had to wait for the screen to stop on the list that had her number. When I found it and it said the same thing Patient still in surgery.