19. In The Moment..

Zahara

His arm held my leg up as I arched my back against the cold shower wall, my body shivered from the intense feeling of both the wall and his manhood slowly sliding between my other set of lips. My mind screamed no, but my body scream yes the further he slid himself into me. A very faint moan escaped my lips the moment he roughly pushed himself all the way in. My body grew weak from the tingling sensation between my legs, before I could hit the shower floor I felt his arms wrap around me, pushing me further into the shower wall.

Without thinking I wrapped both legs around his waist and tilted my head to the side, giving him full access to please my body. A tear slid down my face the moment he started going deeper, it felt like he was touching my soul with his penis. The slower he went the more the feeling I yearned to feel began to build deep within my lower stomach. I placed one hand on the back of his head, gripping his curls while the other one clawed at his back. Our lips connected our tongues made love as my body errupted in yet another very strong orgasmic wave.

He held onto me tightly as he continued to make love to my body, I closed my eyes as his body stiffened and his grip grew stronger. I gently bit his neck at the sensation of his throbbing manhood, the low groans that escaped his mouth turned me on more. I released his neck from between my teeth as he slowly pulled out and placed me on my feet. The look on his face told me he felt the same emotion that crept through my body, regret...

I turned away from him and slowly started to rinse my body with the water that had started to turn cold over an hour ago. I picked up my loofah and dampened it with water and proceeded to rewash my body. I scrubbed my skin clean with my pistachio cream with magnolia dove soap. As if it would wash away the feeling of regret that had suddenly crept over me. I quickly rinsed the soap off of my body and squeezed the water out of my hair before stepping out of the shower. The moment I my foot hit the cold tile floor my skin formed goose bumps. The sound of the clock ticking made me look up, it was seven fifteen. I grabbed a towel and rushed out of the bathroom and into my room, I'm going to be late for work.

I dropped my towel and lightly sprayed some pearberry perfume on and quickly rubbed the lotion into my damp skin. I fumbling through my drawers and found a bra that matched the underwear I had slipped on. I put my socks on and tapped my phone to see what time it was and my heart stopped.

M : Good morning, have a great first day back at work. 😀

I held my phone in my hand and re-read his text several times before replying back to him.

Good morning to you, too. Have a great day with your students...

I feel really bad now, I should have never let Justin convince me to have a drink with him. But I can't even justify what I did with an excuse, at the end of the day I chose to do it because I wanted to. I didn't think about Marcus and I really should have, I don't wanna entertain two men in any way shape of form.

:

I sat at the front desk biting my lip from the pain in my lower stomach, I've been in pain all morning. I have never felt pain during or after sex so this is new to me, not only that I'm spotting too. Maybe we were a little too rough or something because I don't think this should happen.

"Zahara!?"

I lifted my head and turned around, Sammie practically ran down the hall and embraced me in a very welcoming hug. I have to say I really missed her, we had a lot of great times working together. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving so I didn't get to give her my number or reach out to her. But she is someone I can consider a genuine friend unlike some people.