Hello And Goodbye

Raven's POV

A huge mass of grounders surrounded the camp, they had Finn tied up to a wooden pole and Clarke was on her way to negotiate a way to save him. I don't know if she's going to risk it and kill the grounder's leader, Lexa, but if she is up to it, she must know the consequences.

"Come on, Clarke. Come on." I said as she talked face to face with Lexa. I watched intently as she walked away, towards Finn.

What is she gonna do?

Leaning in I saw how she hugged him, and whispered to each other for a moment. Stepping away from him, I saw Finn's head fall forwards. All I could do was stare for a moment, until I realised what happened.

"NO!" I fell to the floor as I gripped onto the fence before me. Tears kept on flowing out of my eyes uncontrollably.

"Finn! Please no!" I kept on crying as I felt someone grab me and carefully helped me stand up." I'm going to kill you, Clarke!"

I swear to God I will.

Astina's POV

I watched the hole scene from the trees, I wish I could of done something. Finn was my friend, but I understand why Clarke did it. It was either her or death by a hundred knifes, what she did was an act of mercy and I'm glad she did it, although I don't know how Raven would take it. She loved him.

Clarke was taken inside Lexa's tent, they were probably going to continue their agreement, Finn's blood for Trikru's trust. Clarke made her decision and now she was going to finish the plan. I heard about this two days ago, Skaïkru's people were inside the Maunan's underground station, they need more people to defeat them or at least get their people back.

Should I go back?

My eyes drifted to the right to look at the huge spaceship and the camp just under it. After what happened with Bellamy I'm not sure that we'll ever have what we had before, our friendship and our trust. It was a hard thing to think about, I'll be leaving many people who helped me and trusted me. Climbing down the tree I stood and looked both left and right, I had to choose between a green forest or two bloodthirsty camps, between living a peaceful life or going towards another war that might end my life, between running away or fighting.

No, I have to do something to help them. Now they're my people.

I started to jog towards the camp - my camp. Making sure no grounders saw me, I sneaked closer to the gates.

"Heads up!" I heard a faint male voice say.

Two men from either side appeared from two watching towers, guns pointed straight towards me.

"Astina?" The man from the right asked and lowered his gun. Miller.

"Hey." I said loud enough so he could hear me.

He looked away from me and shouted at the people under him." Open the gates!" I saw him disappear as the gates slowly opened.

I started to walk towards them and immediately saw Abigail, heading towards me two guards at her heels.

"I'm glad you're back, I was starting to worry I wouldn't see you again. We still need your help." She said hurriedly grabbing my arm taking me inside the camp.

Many guards ran outside to make sure no grounders were close and others were inside making a half circle pointing their guns at me. Once I was inside many of the guards lowered their guns, and Kane made his way towards me.

"Where were you?" He asked head held up high.

"There was... Something I had to do." I said and he looked at me up and down.

Nodding slowly he signaled the guards to lower their guns, slowly and hesitantly they obeyed. Now out of fire range I calmed down.

"Astina!" Looking to my right I saw Octavia running towards me, she was dressed with grounder clothes.

"What happened to you? What are you wearing?" I asked as I walked towards her as she stopped in front of me.

"Doesn't matter. It's Bellamy, he went with Lincoln to Mount weather and I'm worried. I need your help." I looked at her and shook my head from left to right.

I can't go in there.

"Please." She whispered making me feel guilty.

I looked at her pleading eyes and gave in." Fine, but I'm going alone. " I said and she was about to protest I shook my head from left to right, shutting her up.

"They went to lower their security, they aren't the only ones either. Raven and Wick are there too, they are the best engineers in the camp, it would help if someone would go and help them." Abby said to me as I nodded.

"There's only one problem, the grounders, there is no way they'll let me go through." I said to Abby.

"I'll do it." Octavia said.

"No, you're staying here, they need you." I said to her, she didn't seem happy about it.

"She's right." Abby said agreeing with me.

"Then I'll have to take my chances." I said looking at Kane." I need weapons."

"I'm guessing a gun won't work for you?" He said and I shook my head.

"Here." I heard Octavia speak again.

She took off her sword holder and held it out to me, it was brown and had many designs." No, I'll go find one-"

"There is no time." She said harshly.

I walked towards her and grabbed the head of the sword. When she didn't let go I looked at her in the eyes.

"Be careful." She said and I nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll bring them back." I assured.

Nodding I walked back outside the gates. Looking over my shoulder I saw Octavia in front of the mass of people, I nodded at her before running off insdie the woods. Avoiding the camps and grounders I continued my way north.

I can't believe I'm going in there.

Again.