Hunting Skills

It was midnight and the moon shined on the tree branches making the strangest noises and sounds, it was quiet like it used to be until the sky people arrived.

I was waiting for Bellamy who I had not seen since today morning, he told me that we would go hunting but I have a bad feeling about this.

When I heard a sudden noise behind me I turned around, only to see Bellamy and some of his boys standing behind him.

"You didn't tell me they were coming." I said looking at every and each one of them.

"There's a change of plans grounder." Bellamy said and I backed away a bit.

"What kind of change are we talking about?" I said.

I knew I shouldn't of trusted him.

"It's easy, if you answer our questions we won't hurt you." Murphy said and I growled at him.

"I will not answer any of your questions, either way I haven't heard anything from Trikru for years." I said walking slowly away from them.

"Grab her." Bellamy said as three boys stepped up, including Murphy.

They surrounded me and came at me all at once, I kicked the one on my right in the stomach making him fall to the floor. The other two grabbed my arms but I put my foot behind one of the boys and pulled up, he lost his balance and fell to the floor.

I yanked my arm off the last boy's and turned around, I was now looking straight at Murphy. He launched towards me, moving in the last second I put my foot out so he would trip and punched him in the gut. Once again another boy fell to the floor.

By now the other two boys were standing up, one of them had his hand on his stomach in pain.

"Nor you or your boys scare me Bellamy." I said panting.

He clenched his jaw clearly pissed off.

"If you want something, get it yourself." I challenged.

"Fine." He said and walked forwards until he was a few steps away from me." Why do you make it so hard on yourself? Just tell us what we want to know and we'll leave you alone. And you said it yourself, you haven't lived with them in years. "

He tried to reason with me." I may not like them, but I will not make them vulnerable to you either."

Walking slowly backwards he clenched his jaw, not happy with my response." Give me the bow." He said and turned to look behind him.

A boy handed the bow and one arrow towards Bellamy, he grabbed it and aimed it towards me. I looked straight into his brown chocolate eyes who were illuminated by the dim light of the big moon.

"Bellamy?" A boy said behind him, but he didn't take his eyes off me." I don't think it's a good idea to do that."

A moment of silence passed and no body moved, nobody said anything. It was all just quiet.

"Did you spear Jasper?" Bellamy asked almost inaudible.

"No." I answered just as softly.

He sighted and lowered the bow, now unarmed.

"Give me the arrows." He said as he extended his arm.

He put the arrow back into its place and looked at me once more. He threw both the arrows and the bow just a few centimetres from my feet.

"You can go." Bellamy said." We'll leave you alone, but if I ever catch you again I'll let the arrow fly. "

I frowned and hesitantly walked over to my weapons. I grabbed both of them and strapped them both on my back, my eyes not leaving any of the boys.

"Right back at you, Bellamy of the sky people." I said and ran inside the woods.

Two days later~

Bellamy's POV

I haven't seen Astina ever since that night, nor any other grounders. Yesterday night Charlotte confessed she killed Wells, and everything turned upside down.

Clarke thought that Murphy did it at first and the other teens ended up beating him to a pulp. And almost even hanged him.

We spent more than five hours trying to deal with this problem and it didn't end up well; Charlotte jumped off the cliff. It is something I'll never forget.

Me and Clarke are now running everything here, we banished Murphy and created some new rules for the 100.

Now everything's back to normal. Everyone helped to continue to build the wall and now it's almost finished.

I was looking around for Octavia, I haven't seen her for a while now. I'm starting to get worried.

I checked each and every tent, I looked inside the drop ship twice and I have been walking around camp and out side camp for provably more than an hour.

I went up to a random boy and asked him if he saw Octavia anywhere.

"No. She's provably chaseing around butterflies." He said and I clenched my jaw.

I saw Clarke walking out of the drop ship, quickly I jogged up to her.

"Hey, Clarke!" I called and she turned to me." Have you seen Octavia? "

"No. Why?" She asked a bit confused.

"I have been looking for her for a while now and I can't find her." I confessed still looking around the camp hoping she would appear through the mass of teens.

"Do you think she desapeared?" She said worried now.

I looked at her and nodded slowly.

Where is she?

✖✖✖

Don't forget to vote and comment!